|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.99 shipping
+ $16.49 shipping
NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower USB 3.0 Gaming Case - Gunmetal with Black Trim
|Price:||$97.36 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator for water cooling solutions / Wire management support up to 25mm space for easy cable management
- Adjustable interior pivot 120mm/140mm fan slot for directional air flow / Single 120mm/140mm side fan with acrylic window for interior viewing and cooling
- Removable HDD cage to allow more room for extended video cards / Screw-less 5.25" and HDD trays that secures 2.5" SSD
- Innovative right mounted HDD rails for easy hard drive replacement / Cooling capability of up to eight fans (2x 120mm and 1x 140mm LED fan included)
- 30W 3-step fan control for setting up your system for silence or performance / Innovative right mounted HDD rails for easy hard drive replacement
- case type: mid tower steel / front panel material: plastic / dimensions (w x h x d): 215 x 516 x 532 mm / vga clearance maximum: 305mm (w/o fan), 280mm (installed), 230mm (full pivot)
- cooling system: front, 2x120mm or 1 x 140mm (1x120mm included) /rear, 1 x 120mm (included) /side, 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm /top, 2 x 120/140mm (1 x 140mm included)
- DRIVE BAYS: 3 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS / 6 INTERNAL 3.5" Slots / Screwless Rail Design / MATERIAL(S): Steel / EXPANSION SLOTS: 7 / WEIGHT: 9 kg / MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: ATX, MICRO-ATX, MINI-ITX
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower USB 3.0 Gaming Case - Gunmetal with Black Trim
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$15.99|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Silhouette Goods||NZXT|
|Dimensions||20.2 inches x 20.95 inches x 8.47 inches||21.32 inches x 24.56 inches x 8.75 inches||20 inches x 18 inches x 8 inches||11.25 inches x 27 inches x 24 inches|
|Item Weight||19.85 pounds||29 pounds||Information not provided||24.25 pounds|
|Material||steel/plastic||Plastic and Steel||Steel||Steel Plastic|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I am sitting here looking at both of these cases side-by-side; in gleaming white. For the extra cash, is the Corsair worth it??? that's the $64,000 question. Let's take a look...
Looks: both are stunning cases. If you get either one, I highly recommend the white versions. I am hard pressed to say which is better looking, but I lean to the Corsair; it's just a gorgeous case.
Ergonomics: Both cases have all the right jacks, water cooling pass-throughs, extra fan mounts and easy insert/remove drive bays. The top of the Corsair is flat and I can put my Dilbert crew on top. The 410 is angled like a "V" pointing up and you can't put things on top. Not a deal breaker at all. Both have 7 slots in the back and both have easy insert/remove screw covers and high quality tie-down screws. Both have MB cooling cutouts.Read more ›
The Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler fits in the hood above the PC Case. You can mount it on top witht eh fans below it.
Corsair Professional Series Gold 850-Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified High-Performance Power Supply - CMPSU-850AX fits nicely on the bottom, so far I had no problem with cabling or cooling. Great for Gaming
The verdict: If you are looking for a case and have a decent amount of room, want something that matches your starship, and have frustration-free organization of every component for a hundred bucks, then buy this case.
+ The false back wall with holes so you can hide the wires and help with air flow. Takes a lot longer to run the cables, but is looks so much nicer and keeps the whole case cooler.
+ The fan switch is nice. Having the choice of how fast or slow (how loud or quite,) the fans are is great. Also the fan lights turn off when the switched is pushed to the slowest speed.
+ Middle hard drive bay is removable. so go ahead and by that extra long video card.
+ Fan slots every where. It comes with I think 4 fans. And several of the fan spots, like the top one and the side one can support different size fans. So you might no need to buy new fans, you can steal them off your old computer.
+ USB 3.0 slots in the top (be aware not usable if your motherboard dose not have usb 3.0 contector spot.) other wise it's great, you can hook up 4 things in the front.
+ the Screw-less design is great for allowing quick swap and instillation with out a lot of tools.
- It quite big, just barely coming under mid size towers category.
- The hdd is not well set up for the new smaller ssd hdd. we had a hard time getting the tiny ssd hdd installed even with the attachment that came with the ssd.
- Some of the hole are quite small. And if you have larger hands you might have problems.
* The clear side is on the left side (if your looking at the front). and that can not be changed. Keep that in mind.
* I did not use the water cooling.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Better than expected and arrived before expected. No issues. Good seller. ThanksPublished 1 day ago by sheri
Absolutely gorgeous case. It has room for plenty of fans, a hidden cooling unit, and extra large video card. All around great case for breathing ability. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Good case has good cable management easy to take off top and front cover comes with screws and all that stuff. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Kevin
Awesome case for the money! Only thing I wish it had is a bigger window and a memory card reader built in. Definitely recommend this case 100%Published 6 days ago by Ryan D
Good looking case. Lots of room and the design is good for lots of fans and liquid cooling.Published 7 days ago by Laurie AEF
From the second I got this case.
I went crazy all over it.
It's a really beautiful case and when you first get it and look at it. Read more
This is case is on a lot of top 10 lists for thermal AND aesthetics for a reason. For $90 you can't beat itPublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Nice case and size. It has enough space for all your modding needs. One of the hard drive cages are removable to increase ventilation. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Bryan D