|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.99 shipping
+ $12.74 shipping
+ $12.87 shipping
NZXT Source 210 ELITE Midtower Case with 3.0 USB - Black
|Price:||$45.90 + $12.25 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB 3.0 - Provides the most up to date high speed data transfer.
- 5.25" and 3.5" Screw less Design - Allows easy setup or removal of optical and hard drives.
- 8 Tool-less INTERNAL 3.5-Inches HDD Drives /MATERIAL(S): Steel with painted interior/EXPANSION SLOTS: 7 /WEIGHT: 6.5kg /MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: ATX, MICRO-ATX /External Connections: 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 1 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0
- CPU Heatsink: Support 160mm/Wiring Space: 20mm /COOLING: SYSTEM FRONT, 2 X 120mm REAR, 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)TOP, 1 X 140mm (included)BOTTOM, 1 x 120mm/DRIVE BAYS: 3 Tool-less EXTERNAL 5.25-Inches DRIVE BAYS
- MODEL: Source 210 Elite /CASE TYPE: Mid Tower /FRONT PANEL MATERIAL: Plastic/Aluminum-like finish /DIMENSIONS: (W x H x D) 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm/VGA Clearance Maximum: 230mm with hard drive, 330mm with hard drive /
- CASE TYPE Mid Tower Steel / FRONT PANEL MATERIAL Plastic / Aluminum-like finish /DIMENSIONS (W x H x D) 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm
- Dual 120mm Front Intake ? Takes advantage of front facing HDD bays for excellent airflow
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: NZXT Source 210 ELITE Midtower Case with 3.0 USB - Black
|Shipping||$12.25||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sivart Vault||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||17.32 inches x 19.51 inches x 7.68 inches||18.9 inches x 9.06 inches x 19.53 inches||18 inches x 16.3 inches x 13.1 inches||17.3 inches x 19.5 inches x 7.7 inches|
|Item Weight||14.33 pounds||17.79 pounds||16.3 pounds||Information not provided|
|Material||Steel||Unspecified||steel plastic polycarbonate||Steel, Plastic|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I was looking for a cheap case for a quick build, and found reviews online saying that as far as cheap cases go, this one was of outstanding quality with many excellent features. I decided to take the plunge, and for my first NZXT product I was quite impressed! According to NZXT, their goal with this case is "to provide the basic chassis to house your rig and just a little more to meet your needs". I think with this goal in mind they have absolutely delivered on their promise! This is not a power-house case, but at this price no-one should be expecting it to be!
This is not your usual fifty buck case! The steel used is extremely sturdy and NZXT has taken great care to ensure that there are no sharp edges to be found! Even the plastic of the front panel seems very sturdy and well made! The included fans are whisper quiet, and yet the still move a LOT of air, keeping the case cool without sounding like an aeroplane taking off! All of the hardware included with my case was of excellent quality, and everything screwed in just fine for me (feelings go out to another reviewer who had trouble with some mobo mounts).
I absolutely love the design of this case! It has all the earmarks of a more expensive case, with uniform color everywhere, holes for cable management, and a nifty (near) tool-less design that I am extremely impressed with at this price. Even the power and reset buttons have been very well designed, with a sleek all-black look. As is to be expected with most cases today, the PSU is bottom mounted, something which simply makes sense, although you would be surprised how many budget cases lack this feature! The case doesn't come with air filters, however these are very cheap and can be found here on Amazon (link on bottom).Read more ›
During PC assembly, I ran into a few problems:
The motherboard standoffs were difficult to screw into the case, maybe due to paint.
It was very difficult to get the motherboard mounting screws to thread into three of the standoffs. Fortunately, I tried all the mounting screws BEFORE installing the motherboard. NZXT sent me replacements in the meantime.
The cable management port for the 12V motherboard cable is small, making it difficult to thread the power connector through the hole. This required loosening the top chassis fan and moving it out of the way.
No PC speaker. I didn't discover this until I was done assembling the PC and connecting the headers. Fortunately, the ASUS motherboard has status LEDs serving the same purpose as POST beeps.
The front panel USB ports are mounted upside down!!!! I called NZXT. They sent me a wrong replacement. Called again. They sent me the correct replacement, but its ports are also upside down! And both times, they lost the order, and I had to call again after waiting a week each time.Read more ›
- it looks clean - I cannot stand all these more expensive "gaming" case look / techno look. those cases look so immature and not suitable for work. If not those, most of the cheaper cases actually look really "ghetto" or of lesser quality.
The case overall looks very clean. suitable for academic / office setting.
- 2 fans blowing air out on the back (near the board) and on the top surface. there are places for more fans if you need to add more
- fairly light
- steel feel
- usb 3.0 attaches from motherboard to front faceplate usb slot.
- I like the way front hdd light is somewhat dim behind a plate. it's not invasive even when the room lights are off.
- fits well with atx motherboard (duh that's what it's supposed to do) enough room for probably a large videocard which may take 2 pci slot spaces
- ok wiring system layout. it mimics antec a little bit ( PSU on the bottom as well)
- case screws are not of high quality.
- the "screwless" mounting system for hdd + optical drives aren't very stable. you still would want to use some screws to keep them secured.
- no case fan speed controllers
overall I have no complaints, I'm glad i bought this case when it was $35 with free shipping via amazon prime. best cheap case I've ever bought for any computer build.
-Enough space for my mini-ATX motherboard and HD6870 vid card.
-Ample cooling fan mount locations.
-Cable routing space worked well for me.
-Could not fit my Asus optical drive in the top slot. The top support was located above the front case opening, so when inserting the drive, the bottom of the drive ran into the lower support. I could not finagle it in, so I had to put the drive in the second slot. May be an issue if you plan on using all three 5.25" slots.
-Screws are not high quality. Also, it was very difficult to thread the screws properly in the standoffs for the motherboard. The result of these two was a difficult time screwing in the motherboard without stripping the heads.
-Upside-down USB ports on the front.
Overall, I am happy with the case. I bought it on a budget; it performs to that budget well. For my next PC, I will probably opt for something a little higher quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So I'm reviewing the NZXT Source 210 computer tower (black) but more specifically the 3rd party supplier outletPC.
The tower was perfect! Read more
Good basic case for a typical mid-range build. While not having a basement, the bottom is vented so you can mount your PSU fan down, exhausting out back and there should be no... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Stephen A Skubinna
Excellent case... probably the best you can get for the money.
- The build quality is fantastic
- It's not too big nor is it too small, and not gaudy... Read more
nice case and it came very fast using this case to make my very first build
Will update once I build my pc
My son builds computers and was very happy with this product.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Despite the specs indicating that the Hyper 212 EVO fits (which it does, technically), it will hit the side panel. Decent case otherwise.Published 4 months ago by Ben Mulvey
- Fit my Asus nVidia GTX960
- The LED for the power light isn't ungodly bright like a lot of cases.
- Plenty of big fan slots. Read more