- Brand Name: NZXT Technologies
- Model Number: PHAN-003PK
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Device Type: Computer Case
- Color: Phantom Pink
NZXT Technologies PHANTOM Computer Case, Pink - PHAN-003PK
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MODEL Phantom Series / CASE TYPE Full Tower Steel / FRONT PANEL MATERIAL Plastic/Steel
- COOLING SYSTEM FRONT, 1 X 140mm /REAR, 1 X 120mm (included) /SIDE, 2 x 120mm, 1 x 200/230 (2 x 120mm included) / TOP, 2 X 200mm (1 x LED 200mm included)
- Clearance: VGA 350mm, CPU Heatsink support 180mm (without side 200/230mm fan)
- DRIVE BAYS 5 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS / 7 INTERNAL 3.5"/2.5" Slots / Screw less Rail Design / EXPANSION SLOTS 7
- MATERIAL(S) Steel with pink finish / MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT E-ATX, ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT / WEIGHT 11 kg
- Large Expandability: Space for 7 hard drives and five 5.25 bays
- Five 20W per Channel fan control totaling 100W
- Four fans included with case (1x200mm, 3x120mm)Material(s): Steel with coating inside
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this case for my girlfriend who saw it and immediately needed it for her machine. She loved the fact that it came in pink, considering most computer hardware is not in a feminine color.
But aside from her happiness over it being pink comes the importance of attempting to build a machine into this case.
The case has some nice features including drive trays that are mounted at 90 degrees from a standard drive mount. This allows for easier cable management and a cleaner design in the case for better airflow. The case also allows for a number of additional fans, including a spot for a large 240mm fan on the side (despite not coming with it). It also allows for individual fan speed control based on zones with switches on top of the case. Almost every single screw in the case is a thumb screw which makes working without tools almost entirely possible. Almost.
Some of the issues I had with this case were these:
As I mentioned above, the fans can be zone controlled with the switches, however there is no mention of which switch controls which zone. You have to kind of guess based on the picture next to the switch and the picture of the corresponding power lead inside the case as to which fan should be plugged into it. Obviously the fans that already exist are easy, but the areas missing fans are a bit of a shot in the dark (one in the front and the large 240mm one). The fact that it did not come with some of those fans was a minor annoyance as they arent standard sizes.
Also, running wires on the back side of the motherboard tray is a little bit of a chore.Read more ›
All in all I am SUPER happy with this purchase it is MUCH more beautiful than my old case and I plan on adding some LED fans or cable lighting in the near future :)
I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN!!
-Easy Cable Managment
-More Bays than you will need
-Fan Controls on top of the case
-Easy Access USB, ESAS, and Mic/HeadPh ports at top of case
-No Side Window if your in to that
Most Recent Customer Reviews
3 years later and still in love with this case. Fans, buttons, and ports are still in good working order. If I ever need another tower, I'd definitely buy this again.Published 13 months ago by Saluki
...which is exactly why I bought it.
Packaging was great, case looks great, and it's HUGE. I could barely fit it into the front seat of my car. Read more
For $85 (US) on new years day 2012 I purchased my light red (pink Breast cancer awareness colour) Phantom. Read morePublished on January 4, 2012 by Percy AllanO