|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NZXT S340 Mid Tower Computer Case, White (CA-S340W-W1)
|Price:||$78.74 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$11.25 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Material: SECC Steel, ABS Plastic
- M/B Type: ATX, MicroATX, Mini-ITX
- Internal Bay: 3x 3.5", 2x 2.5"
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 1x Audio/Mic
- Superior durability - 90% steel construction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- Hardware Canucks.
- Benchmark Reviews.
- Think Computers.
NZXT S340 Mid Tower Case
Easy-to-build compact ATX Mid-Tower case with all-steel panels
Forged from strong, cold-rolled steel, the S340 exudes an air of confidence that only the most durable of cases is capable of exhibiting. This extremely compact mid tower combines an uncompromising approach to chassis design with pure, minimalist style and everything you need.
- 360° of steel casing surrounding the all-steel chassis.
- Grommet-less cable management bar keeps cables tidy with ease.
- Compact form factor coming in two inches below competing mid towers.
- Detailed design and engineering with tons of small touches.
- Very easy to build in for new and experienced users alike.
- Integrated PSU shroud for an ultra clean build.
- Fully filtered intakes.
Compare to similar items
This item NZXT S340 Mid Tower Computer Case, White (CA-S340W-W1)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Beach Audio||Amazon.com||NZXT||BuyVPC||Warehouse Deal Express||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.88 x 17.52 x 17 in||8.46 x 16.73 x 18.27 in||11.5 x 22.5 x 22 in||7.9 x 18.5 x 16.9 in||22.44 x 20.83 x 10.16 in||21 x 22 x 10 in|
|Item Weight||15.5 lbs||14.55 lbs||25 lbs||10.6 lbs||17.86 lbs||33 lbs|
NZXT S340 No Power Supply ATX Mid Tower Case (White)
Top Customer Reviews
This case is amazing! The cable management was simple, it looks great, feels sturdy, and has a fantastic price point. It feels very solid and looks very slick! It was large enough for my GTX1070 and even fit my massive Hyper 212 Evo cooler.
Great design, color, window
Lots and lots of room
only 4 fans but it is a good airflow setup. 2 in and 2 out
Room for 1 or more radiator liquid cooling. I have an H60 in it
The stock NZXT FN-120RB 120mm 1300 RPM fans are great but I changed mine out for cosmetic purposes. I was using both for my liquid cooling and they keep my temps very cool
No 5.25 bays give you room for all of the above I stated.
HDD and PSU covered up....great for looks.
My case you see fans, gpu, and motherboard only!! love it. If you want a dvd/cd get an external.
If your motherboard doesn't have USB 3.0 order a cable. Cost me $4.50 search Coboc U319FU29M-6 6" USB 2.0 9Pin Motherboard header to USB 3.0 20pin Female Adapter Cable....
Get the Logisys LDXRM12C 12-Inch Self Adhesive Flexible and Extendible Strip with Color and Pattern Changing Remote Control!!!
You wont regret it. Brings this case to life. Should come with it because this case screams "light me up!!!"
+ Large, clear, non-tinted glass window that really shows off your components.
+ Included cable management clips, chassis tie-down points, and zip-ties help you organize your cables effectively, and out of sight.
+ SSD sleds work well and are shown prominently in the build.
+ Large magnetic dust filter at the front of the case. The Power supply dust filter has been upgraded compared to the S340 (non-elite), and now is plastic and mesh and slides out easily from behind.
+ Two included fans - both mounted in exhaust positioning, at the rear and top of the case.
+ Magnetic cable management puck is a clever idea and works well.
- The case seems like it was designed with All-In-One liquid cooling CPU coolers in mind. If you decide to use an air CPU cooler, make sure to buy some fans for the front intake - or at the very least move one of the included exhaust fans into an intake position at the front of the case.
- Somewhat low clearance for tall tower-style air CPU coolers. My Noctua 14cm U-series Single Tower CPU Cooler, Brown (NH-U14S) was too tall for this case. This case has 161 mm of clearance for a CPU cooler - make sure yours will fit!
- No rubber grommets on the case for cable routing.
- The HDD cage doesn't have any rubber mounts, so if you use a HDD it'll be metal on metal. Not a huge deal (I haven't heard any noise from my HDD) but not ideal either.
-Somewhat poor thermal performance compared to other mid-tower cases. GamersNexus on YouTube has a nice breakdown of this on their review of the case.
Overall this is a beautiful case that gets a lot of the "little" things right that add up to a functional and easy-to-build in case. Highly recommended!
-it hides your PSU and all of the cables, which is great if you don't have a modular PSU.
-allows you to display all of the internal parts of your pc.
-sleek and minimalist design
-it easily fit my sapphire r9 390 which is a huge graphics card.
-its affordable considering that it has a tempered glass panel.
-if you decide to put your ssd on the side where it is up against the glass, the cable that are connected to that will interfere with any HDD's that you decide to put in the HDD slots that are located right behind the SSD slot. not a huge deal, but still not ideal.
-i wish that the side panel that isn't made of glass would have come with screws that stay on.
- there is no dust filter for the top fan. it might not be a huge deal since that's usually used as an exhaust, but still it would have been nice to have a dust filter there.
-the cable clips on the side seem a little flimsy, not sure how they will stand up in the long run.
Side Note: one of the fans that was included in the case makes a constant ticking noise! its pretty annoying. It would be nice if i could get it replaced.
I would definitely recommend this case to anybody who is on the ropes trying to decide if its worth it or not!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
At first glance, the case itself has a stunning appearance. Nice white straight lines, wide open window.Read more