Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nachtmann Vivendi Set of 4 Pinot Noir Glasses, 30-Ounce
|Price:||$24.74 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.16 (29%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 4 Nachtmann Vivendi pinot noir wine glasses
- Designed and produced by renowned crystal manufacturer Riedel glassworks
- Clear glass with a platinum finishing process for durability and brilliant shine
- Mix and match with Vivendi stems and barware; wash by hand for best care
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Nachtmann Vivendi Set of 4 Pinot Noir Glasses, 30-Ounce
Riedel Vinum XL Pinot Noir Glass, Set of 4
Riedel Veritas New World Pinot Noir Glass, Set of 2
Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Pure Stemware Collection Bordeaux Red Wine Glass, 23-Ounce, Set of 6
Riedel Vinum Pinot Noir (Burgundy Red) Glasses, Set of 2
Nachtmann Vivendi Set of 4 Champagne Glasses, 9-Ounce
|Price||$24.74||See price in cart||$57.40||$73.99||$49.95||$19.25|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||GenCoDeals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Our Pampered Home||Greco Products|
|Material Type||Crystal||Leaded Crystal||Leaded Crystal||Glass||Crystal||Crystal|
Designed and produced by Riedel Glassworks, the world renowned leaders in fine crystal stemware creations, these glasses are intended for varietals such as Pinot Noir, Barbaresco, Barolo, Barbera, Red Burgundy, Gamay, and Nebbiolo. You will be delighted with the unsurpassed clarity, quality, and value of these elegant vivendi stems.
Top customer reviews
As frequent readers of my reviews know, I like to refer to myself (and Eli Manning) as a "size of the boat" type of guy. The bigger, the better. #Fact. Nachtmann really delivers. I have successfully tested pouring an entire bottle of wine in the glass. It works! Not very easy to drink, but it fits! WITH ROOM TO SPARE. You could park a Chevy Tahoe in these glasses. Since I drink a bottle at a time, this is a very nice feature. If you are trying to throw your drink at someone, you want more liquid in your glass for maximum damage. Yes, I'm from New Jersey. Point?
Now, let me drop a little knowledge on you. The Riedel version of these glasses cost like $20-25/each. They are made by the same people, probably in the same factory. Thus you are getting, at a cost of under $8/glass, incredible value. You really can't go wrong with these bad boys. You are welcome.
I may seem uncultured, but I drink more wine than you do (unless you are a spitter, and no one likes a spitter, except for Tiago). I endorse these glasses and that should really be enough for you to know they are quality. I haven't even broken one yet!
They even have that curved lip feature that I think makes them more classy. I'm sure there is a point to that, like letting wine breathe better, but I don't really care. I'm classy as hell. Everyone knows this.
One note, I see other reviewers have complained about poor packaging. I had no issue with this. I don't think that really matters when reviewing the product as Amazon has a VERY liberal return policy. Quit yo whining.
1. Perfect, beautiful shape that will enhance the taste of your wine.
2. Nice clink and clarity
3. Cut and rolled lip (as in high-end wine glasses)
4. Tremendous value (Riedels for a fraction of the price)
5. Lead - the difference between these and the Riedels is that these are made of 24% lead. Note there is an infinitesimal trace that will leach into your wine during drinking... far less than you'd consume in a million other ways (eating food, for example). I am a self-labeled "health freak" and do not have an issue drinking out of these.
Very impressed. Great Buy.
Always used the best cut crystal. Then I decided to try these. Now I leave the crystal in the china cabinet except for dinner parties.