This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nachtmann Vivendi Set of 4 Pinot Noir Glasses, 30-Ounce
|You Save:||$9.91 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 4 Nachtmann Vivendi pinot noir wine glasses
- Designed and produced by renowned crystal manufacturer Riedel glassworks
- Clear glass with a platinum finishing process for durability and brilliant shine
- Mix and match with Vivendi stems and barware; wash by hand for best care
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Nachtmann Vivendi Set of 4 Pinot Noir Glasses, 30-Ounce
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Monchi Media Products||Hour Loop|
|Material Type||Crystal||Leaded Crystal||Leaded Crystal||Glass||Crystal||Crystal|
Designed and produced by Riedel Glassworks, the world renowned leaders in fine crystal stemware creations, these glasses are intended for varietals such as Pinot Noir, Barbaresco, Barolo, Barbera, Red Burgundy, Gamay, and Nebbiolo. You will be delighted with the unsurpassed clarity, quality, and value of these elegant vivendi stems.
Top Customer Reviews
A brief aside should mention that the amount of lead absorbed into a glass of wine, consumed at a standard single sitting, from a leaded crystal stem is well less than the trace amount of lead you typically eat during a day from your everyday foods. I have no reservations using these every day. (What you need to avoid is storing high-proof liquors in lead crystal decanters for extended periods of time; this will create a severely toxic concoction.)
Riedel owns the Nachtmann brand and manufactures these glasses. They are on par quality-wise with the Vivant collection pieces. You can catch your fingernail on the parting lines on the stems, but just barely; it's faint. Overall they are very pleasurable to use and are offered at a price-point reflecting tremendous value. Compared to Schott Zwiesel, for example, these have clearly tighter manufacturing tolerances and higher quality control standards. They're simply beautiful to look at, and to listen to when clinked.
As frequent readers of my reviews know, I like to refer to myself (and Eli Manning) as a "size of the boat" type of guy. The bigger, the better. #Fact. Nachtmann really delivers. I have successfully tested pouring an entire bottle of wine in the glass. It works! Not very easy to drink, but it fits! WITH ROOM TO SPARE. You could park a Chevy Tahoe in these glasses. Since I drink a bottle at a time, this is a very nice feature. If you are trying to throw your drink at someone, you want more liquid in your glass for maximum damage. Yes, I'm from New Jersey. Point?
Now, let me drop a little knowledge on you. The Riedel version of these glasses cost like $20-25/each. They are made by the same people, probably in the same factory. Thus you are getting, at a cost of under $8/glass, incredible value. You really can't go wrong with these bad boys. You are welcome.
I may seem uncultured, but I drink more wine than you do (unless you are a spitter, and no one likes a spitter, except for Tiago). I endorse these glasses and that should really be enough for you to know they are quality. I haven't even broken one yet!
They even have that curved lip feature that I think makes them more classy. I'm sure there is a point to that, like letting wine breathe better, but I don't really care. I'm classy as hell. Everyone knows this.
One note, I see other reviewers have complained about poor packaging. I had no issue with this. I don't think that really matters when reviewing the product as Amazon has a VERY liberal return policy. Quit yo whining.
1. Perfect, beautiful shape that will enhance the taste of your wine.
2. Nice clink and clarity
3. Cut and rolled lip (as in high-end wine glasses)
4. Tremendous value (Riedels for a fraction of the price)
5. Lead - the difference between these and the Riedels is that these are made of 24% lead. Note there is an infinitesimal trace that will leach into your wine during drinking... far less than you'd consume in a million other ways (eating food, for example). I am a self-labeled "health freak" and do not have an issue drinking out of these.
Very impressed. Great Buy.
Always used the best cut crystal. Then I decided to try these. Now I leave the crystal in the china cabinet except for dinner parties.