- Save 10% each on AXEHEAD offered by Stagegear4lessTM when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 7YW59N77 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on AXEHEAD offered by Stagegear4lessTM when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code Q8AHXBWA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on AXEHEAD offered by Stagegear4lessTM when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code S4SGCEYC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% each on AXEHEAD offered by Stagegear4lessTM when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code BLV789KB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Nady AxeHead Miniature Headphone Guitar Amplifier – Built-in amp simulation with gain, tone and volume controls – includes headphones splitter, 3.5mm audio cable, and USB charging cable
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Mini amp plugs directly into your guitar or bass for instant pro sounding audio -- anytime, anywhere. Built-in amp simulation — tailor your tone, from ultra-clean to heavy distortion. With gain, tone and volume control
- Perfect practice tool — listen through our headphones, crank it up without disturbing anyone around you! No need for bulky amp.
- Includes an auxiliary input jack so you can play along with music, demos, or a click track coming directly from your phone or other smart device/mp3 player. All the necessary cables are also included
- Works great for bass guitar as well, Ultra-portable - Fits in your pocket!
- Up to 15 hours play time with convenient built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery — no need to change batteries. To recharge, connect supplied USB cable to computer’s USB port or optional AC adapter (note: only for recharging AxeHead™, not for computer recording)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Nady AxeHead Miniature Headphone Guitar Amplifier – Built-in amp simulation with gain, tone and volume controls – includes headphones splitter, 3.5mm audio cable, and USB charging cable
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Stagegear4lessTM||Amazon.com||ThriftyMaine||Woteritrade||Jeerui-US||Zulu Alpha|
|Item Dimensions||—||1 x 7 x 5 in||1.57 x 3.35 x 0.79 in||10.63 x 11.81 x 5.51 in||3.5 x 3.94 x 0.9 in||2 x 3.5 x 1.2 in|
Ideal for home use or on the move... wherever the music takes you.
The Nady AxeHead is a perfect solution to personal guitar amplification: with its built-in amp simulation, it produces a very realistic rendering of what a real amplifier sounds like, from smooth and clean to heavily distorted. Dial-in the perfect amp sound with gain, tone and volume control. Featuring an auxiliary input to connect an mp3 player (phone, tablet, computer), it is an ideal tool for practicing and composing: Play along to prerecorded tracks (or just a metronome) without disturbing anyone. Practice your licks, scales and chord progressions along with any track with a great guitar tone delivered right to your ears, anywhere, anytime.Includes the following accessories:
- 1/8″ Headphones splitter (for mini plugs) allows two listeners at the same time
- 5 ft. stereo audio cable (1/8″ to 1/8″) for connecting to AUX music source (phone, mp3 player, tablet…)
- Charging cable (USB to mini USB)
Top customer reviews
Worst thing I have bought from Amazon. Maybe I got a broken one, but if this is the way it really works be
So, this is the first headphone guitar amplifier I've tried out so I don't have much to compare it to. I like that fact that it has a built in battery that is rechargeable. It has a aux input for backing tracks and what not. And it works. You plug it in, turn it on and sound that you create comes out of your headphones. I haven't found a super awesome tone quite yet though. Clean tones are very quiet, and the overdrive is cool untill it's about half way and then the speakers sound like they are going to blow. I don't have an awesome pair of headphones, just mediocre over the ear jvc's. I'm going to try a few different pairs out and I'll update this review. My first impression when pulling this out of its package was that it felt cheap. And I was skeptical that'd it even work. It's super light weight, which is probably a good thing; you don't want some heavy dongle hanging from your guitar. But it feels almost too light; like I'm going to break it if I'm not careful taking it on and off, or bumping it too many times. Only time will tell if it holds up.
I'll fiddle with it some more and find some tones that tickle the back of my neck,...hopefully.
So I've had this for a little while now and I must say, I really love it. I had a scare yesterday. I went to grab it and it wasn't where I thought I'd left it. Panicked ensued. Luckily it was found. I use it quite often and love the sound and function. I'm changing from 4 to 5 star because I really do love it.
Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me I will be happy to answer to the best of my ability!
My review score philosophy:
As a longtime Amazon customer, I depend on the honest reviews of other users. I do my best to provide insightful and unbiased reviews that may help others decide whether to purchase or pass on an item that they are interested in.
I purchase a ton of items through Amazon; some I receive for free, some I get at a discount, and others I pay full price for. I will always disclose if I receive an item for free or a discounted rate. I write a lot of reviews, so here is a breakdown on how I arrive at a final star rating for a product:
5 stars – Incredible! This is an amazing product that performed above and beyond my expectations. Highly recommended!
4 stars – I like it, but there are a few flaws. However, the product functions as described for the most part, and is still highly recommended for those interested in it.
3 stars - Okay. Works pretty well, but I was a little disappointed in some aspects, or certain functions did not work properly/ as described.
2 stars – While there are worse products out there, there are also far better choices for your money.
1 star – I dislike the product. Severely flawed in design or functionality, and not recommended for purchase.
I received this product at a discounted rate for an honest/unbiased review, but I'm not going to pander and play along just to get more discounted/free items. I feel bad having paid the discounted rate I did for it.