Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nady SP-4C Dynamic Neodymium Microphone - Professi..." and save 17% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Nady SP-4C Dynamic Neodymium Microphone - Professional vocal microphone for performance, stage, karaoke, public speaking, recording - includes 15' XLR-to-1/4" cable
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Linear full-range response with crisp mid-range presence for optimal clarity and punch. A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone
- Powerful neodymium element cuts through the loudest sound pressure level situations without compromising sound. Ultra-light aluminum voice coil & transformerless design provide noise-free, accurate reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Tight cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for superior gain before feedback. Advanced capsule multi-axis rubber shockmount minimizes handling noise. External on/off switch for easy control of audio from stage
- Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring
- Professional grade 15 ft. XLR-to-1/4 cable supplied
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Mediasonic Professional Unidirectional Dynamic Microphone with 10ft Cord and on/off switch
Pyle-Pro Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld Microphone with ON/OFF Switch Includes 15ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMIC59)
Anykey ANK-78 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with 19.7 Ft Xlr-to-1/4" Cable
Akai KS721B Dynamic Wired Karaoke Microphone
Pyle 3 Piece Professional Dynamic Microphone Kit Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld MIC with Hard Carry Case & Bag, Holder/Clip & 26ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMICKT34)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Mediasonic Store||Amazon.com||Proslogan Audio LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Nady SP-4C Professional Performance Microphone
The Nady SP-4C Dynamic Microphone, switchable and versatile, offers quality full-range response with crisp mid-range presence for optimal clarity and punch. Powerful neodymium element delivers the highest output without noise. It cuts through even the loudest sound pressure level situations without compromising sound. The SP-4C's ultralight aluminum voice coil and transformerless design provide noise-free, accurate reproduction across the audio spectrum without distortion. Tight cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for superior gain before feedback.
- Neodymium element for high output and low noise
- Ultralight aluminum voice coil for accurate reproduction
- Advanced multi-axis rubber shockmount for element minimizes handling noise
- Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability
- External on-off switch for easy control of audio from stage
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These mics get the job done and sound decent (for a DJ/MC) BUT they do not last very long. I've purchased three of these microphones and all three have lasted about 1-3 months. They are not built for heavy use.
They would probably work well in a place where they are setup as a stationary mic on a stand. But moving around with them a lot, connecting and disconnecting them every night, packing in your backpack, and on to the next gig - not so much. I spin 2-4 nights a week and they simply do not hold up.
All three have went bad at the xlr connection in the mic.
The included XLR is complete garbarge, it will only last a few weeks, if that.
My partner has one that has worked well for him but he babies his equipment and doesn't use his mic nearly as much as I do.
The money I've wasted on these mics would've paid for an entry-level Shure handheld. Save your money and buy better. This is cheaply engineered and most likely manufactured in China. You get what you pay for.
The mic arrived with a 15 foot cable instead of the 20 foot cable advertised. I needed the longer cable for my setup. I contacted Audiosavings right away, and they responded immediately, offering to work with me to supply the advertised 20 foot cable with my returning the 15 foot cable. I then proposed an alternative to make the mic/cable work for me via my mixer--a male XLR to male 1/4-inch adapter. It would give me more flexibility than the original order. They agreed and sent me not only an adapter but a 10 foot adapter cable ($19.95 value at their web site),and they footed the expense for both the adapter cable and shipping. All with prompt service and without argument. So I'm singing their praises.
The combination of a really good mic and excellent customer service warrants the five-stars. I'll deal with these guys any time.