Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 271 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 299 reviews
on April 4, 2016
These rhinestones are the perfect size for my nail art needs. Even though I have large nail beds, other stones look too large for manicures.

I love the colors! And the packaging is great. It came as pictured but also in a small clear bag, so had the regular packaging been some how displaced, the gemstones would not have spilled into the shipping envelope.

To secure these rhinestones onto your nail, you only need to use clear nail polish. Occasionally I will use nail glue and although it will help keep the rhinestone on the nail longer, it is unnecessary and will cause you to have to use acetone on your nails for removal. I suggest the glue if your rhinestone will be in an area that will cause it to get touched a lot (think nail on big toe hitting sandal or fingernail hitting the space bar while you type).
review image
on November 1, 2013
I actually took the time to count each color, and then averaged them. 72 per color, a little over 300 short. a while quarter of the total is not there. I did not expect an exact 1200, but that is a very significant difference in what I was promised to what I received. So I can not get a better score for that reason.
I have not had a chance to use them yet, hopefully tonight if my niece cooperates.
**** I have now had a chance to use them. Sticking them onto tacky nails, they did not stick that well, my niece had peeled them off the next day. And my top coat did not help, but that may be because I need a new one. I would recommend Nail Glue to get them to stick. Then they will stay where you put them and a little hard to knock off, or pick off too easily.
Honestly, for the price, this was a pretty good deal, just wish I had gotten the full amount and I would be extremely happy!!
on May 5, 2015
Don't buy your little nail crystals in the beauty stores. You get a tiny fraction for the price and amount you get with these. I'm not joking. Buy this, see its bursting with adorable little crystals in a myriad of colors and then go to a beauty supply store. The same exact little container is for sale, for the same exact price, except theirs is so empty its almost a joke. It seriously looks like a white circle with some colorful ants alone inside. I think it's going to take me 5 years to get through all these crystals and I do my own manicure 2x a week. To be fair, crystals aren't always a part of it but they are such an easy way to glam up a manicure they are included pretty frequently. Do yourself, and your nails a favor and buy this pack. You'll never waste your money on packaging in the stores again.
on August 8, 2014
To be honest, this product really only gets two stars because I received part of it, and the shipping was much faster than expected (~2 weeks instead of 4). I ended up getting a little bit more than half the gems that was advertised in the posting (711, instead of 1200). Secondly, the photo is quite misleading; the wheel of gems is MUCH smaller (about 2.5 inches across) than the picture makes it out to be, and you don't get many of the same colors. The wheel I received has the following colors: light blue, black, light pink, clear, light green, light purple, magenta, dark blue, dark green, dark purple, dark red, and amber yellow. Some colors have more quantity than others, with the lowest number of any I received being 39, and the highest 87. I'd originally bought this to give as a gift -- Not doing that, I'd be embarrassed for someone to open this!! Hopefully I can get my money back...
on August 22, 2013
I couldn't wait for this to arrive. Once it did, I took off my design and did another one just to try this rhinestones. I really recommend them. Best of all, the price is amazing. You can't beat a deal like that.
review image
on April 9, 2014
Nice bright colors. Easy to use. I placed on a top coat that was still sticky but not wet or they slide. I let top coat finish drying and added another coat over the nail and stones. colors didn't get wonky, sometimes they turn with a milky tint to them, these didn't. They stayed on till I removed them 2 weeks later.
on October 23, 2013
I got this product for my wife since she loves doing her nails. The product got here sooner than the estimated date. She was surprised that she didn't get that many rhinestones. She thought it would be filled up with it or at least have a decent amount but it's not. There's probably 30 something in it. Some of the colors aren't like the ones in the picture. But overall, she think this is a pretty good product. She likes making cute designs. But I just might order a different set of rhinestones for her when she runs out of these.
on May 20, 2017
love it
on September 8, 2017
nice
on March 23, 2014
I've been waiting for over a month almost 2 months for this stuff along with my nail art pens. I'm actually really getting upset cuz I'm always doing my nails and cuz I paid for this stuff and I haven't got anything the money isn't the problem it's the fact that I couldn't wait for this stuff to come in the mail and I haven't seen it bummer! These people suck! Never order from them! Thank you!