- File Size: 1734 KB
- Print Length: 14 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0199911U0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#11,796 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #7 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Education & Reference
- #11 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #30 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Nail Your Novel Instant Fix: 100 tips for fascinating characters Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still, since it is so short, there's no reason why other writers shouldn't give it a look-see. Some might even find a nugget in the author's words of wisdom that will provide a needed spark.
Great price. You can't compete with "free."
I recommend this for someone who is considering writing a novel and is trying to look up a few tips.
I don't like how authors promote themselves in the same chapter. It sucks, and I wish well-meaning authors would stop. They should instead state their purpose in an introduction, not wait until the end of page 10 out of 11.