FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- SouthPeak Nail'd (Xbox 360)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Nail'd for the Xbox 360.
From the Manufacturer
Steep slopes, suddenly appearing obstacles and surprising turns in the track demand sharp reflexes, requiring players to give their all. Through its insane bursts of speed, nail'd will catapult you from one adrenalin boost to the next. In a tournament, players will charge through diverse geographical track settings, e.g. between the redwood trees and sheer granite mountain faces of Yosemite National Park. Players in nail'd get to choose between various vehicle classes, including motorbikes and quads. Once they have picked their wheels, it's time to hit the track and prevail against challenging AI opponents.
A compelling soundtrack by well-known bands helps to urge you on to do your very best. Moreover, a multi-player mode allows you to secure one of the top ranks in the leaderboards of global online tournaments.
Take the extreme racing experience to a new level with over the top tracks and break-speeds
- Non-stop adrenalin -Constant sensation of ultimate speed is the players companion throughout the game. Lightning-fast reflexes and tactic skills are what stands between victory and defeat.
- Vertical Experience - Breakneck rides on near vertical mountainsides with up to 70-degree slopes - feel your heart pumping!
- Monumental Tracks - Extreme track design with breathtaking vistas - learning the inside-outs of their topography will be an advantage in the race for #1
- Air Control - Steer your vehicle mid air allowing for full control over your ride. Shortening or lengthening your jumps, changing angles can make or break your lap time.
- Race on mud-shredding ATVs and powerful motocross bikes
Created by an experienced development team responsible for some of the biggest hits in the racing genre, nail'd is designed to make every other so-called extreme sports game cry and run home to mamma. No other game delivers the sensation of speed and danger and no other game can set pulses racing like nail'd. Other games claim to deliver an adrenaline rush? Ok, grandma, whatever you say - come back when you can claim to have mind-warping courses running down near-vertical mountainsides and chasms that make the grand canyon look like a crack in the sidewalk. nail'd features an incredible soundtrack of today's hottest metal, rock and punk acts along with original tunes written and performed by a supergroup of famous musicians. Cutting-edge visuals and massive online multiplayer competition crown a game that is set to shake the foundations of racing games and set the benchmark for others to emulate.
Top customer reviews
Arrived faster than expected
+Comes with a free dlc
+Just all out fun
-A few minor glitchs here and there
-The multiplayer is completely dead
(4.5/5) I give this game a 4.5 out of 5 because this game will keep you entertained for a while it is a ton of fun and i recommend it to any racer/ quad/ dirt bike racing fans out there