Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 245 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 316 reviews
on April 12, 2015
Great. Thanks to the seller
on September 10, 2016
Excellent
on January 24, 2015
Is so good, my hair seems different
on April 13, 2014
My hairdresser says she can definitely see a difference in the texture and overall condition of my hair. My nails haven't gotten much stronger but do seem to be really growing quick
on March 9, 2015
No results at all! Will search for other brands
So good
on September 2, 2013
These vitamins might work for others, but they didn't do anything noticeably for me. I used them for 2 months and did t notice anything. Maybe I should have used them longer, I don't know, but I am not going to take them any more. I really stopped using these because when I log these into my calorie counter I am far over my daily value of vitamin A and other vitamins with these pills alone, and I take other vitamins as well. I'm only 19 years old, so I decided to just get certain nutrients from my food and take MSM, biotin, frolic acid, gelatin, B-Complex vitamin with vitamin C and a few other vitamins for my hair, skin, nails and over all health. I know that I am deficient in calcium, so I will just drink more milk to get that into my diet. I'd rather try the gelatin and other supplements for my hair than these because I do not want to keep taking them for so long, especially if I haven't seen any results. ALSO, these are much cheaper in Walmart. They are about $7 once you add tax, compared to $10.95 + shipping and handling.
on March 5, 2014
I have been taking biotin heavy vitamins for about 6 months now. I have always taken multi vitamins and decided to switch to hair skin and nail vitamins to improve just that. I have taken a few different brands (all of them with the recommended 3000mcg of biotin) and I do not think any one is better than the other. My hair and nails have been growing in quickly and healthy since I started taking them. But this brand is a good price in bulk, which is why I think it is better than the others. Note that a serving size is 3 vitamins though, most one with biotin are 2 or 3 per serving.
on August 8, 2014
I can't believe how quickly I started to notice a difference in my skin and hair. After taking this as prescribed for about a week and a half several people complimented me on my "glowing" complection. No complaints here!
on February 19, 2015
It came with a busted lid so I will not use it this one that I got. That is the only reason for the 3 stars, but otherwise this is a really good one to use for your hair skin and nails. I have been using it for about a year now and I get a lot of comments as to how fast my nails and hair grow and how nice both look. Diet also helps, so don't rely on this alone. But its a good booster to your routine.