Naish ONE Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard, 12-Feet x 6-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Naish ONE is the perfect recreational touring and race board for all paddlers
- The Naish ONE features a high quality construction for outstanding durability that is safe for boats, cars, pools, decks, pets and people
- Comes with: High pressure gauge pump; Canvas carrying pack; Repair kit and Removable center fin
- UV protected EF poly skin same as high quality inflatables
- Dual-density deck pad with numeral graphics for optimum foot placement
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Weight||22 pounds|
|Package Height||10.8 x 19.7 x 33.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||32.7 pounds|
|Size||12-Feet x 6-Inch|
The Naish ONE is the ultimate all-round board and perfect for flat-water adventures, cruising with friends, recreational and competitive racing. In a sport that is constantly progressing and where costs of competitive boards are in the thousands, the Naish ONE design concept offers a level playing field where costs are limited. Ultimately, who has the money to buy the latest and greatest board is less a factor. The Naish ONE has the right length, width and volume to be accessible, fun and fast for paddlers of any ability or weight.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Was able to return to Amazon and received a replacement pronto and have not had the same problem. Going from 2 to 4 stars
See image attached highlighting sections where the seams have failed.
NB: I bought mine from the UK site, however I wanted to warn others here! Naish ONE Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard, 12-Feet x 6-Inch
Most recent customer reviews
It worked great for a few months then the seams started separating and air started to leak.Read more