|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.10 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Polyester
- Najia Symbol V neck sexy sheer chiffon blouses for women
- Long sleeves can be rolled-up.
- Front 3 elegant GOLD buttons
- Soft & Fresh flowing chiffon fabric, breathe freely cool.
- High-low Hem. You can wear it casually or formally with a formal pants and blazer.This shirt is loose-fitting. It's better to wear with jeans/slim pants (Tuck shirt into pants) or leggings. However if you want a regular fit, please choose a smaller size^^
Customers who bought this item also bought
Najia Symbol sexy sheer chiffon blouses for women. Long sleeves can be rolled-up. Front 3 elegant golden buttons closure. Soft & Fresh flowing chiffon fabric, breathe freely cool. You can wear it casually or formally with a formal pants and blazer. Pretty & Elegant shirt can be used on any occasion. Simper yet totally chic!
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CWU7698
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 13, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My measurements are:
Height 5' 5"
Waist (pregnant belly): 46"
I bought 2, the mint green and the black.
The mint green: I have rather white skin and tried these on wearing a dark lavender bra at the time. You couldn't see the bra in the front at all and only a little in the back. So wearing a flesh/skin colored bra under these should make you comfortable to wear this without a tank top or camisole underneath imo. Of course it might depend on the color you buy. This mind green is beautiful. Couple irregular sewing areas but honestly for the price the quality of cloth, styling and sewing is pretty darn good.
The black one: Same as described on the mint green I bought... nice nice nice ... BUT for some reason the back hemline on this is way longer than the green mint one and it looks ridiculous. I'll keep the shirt and be sure to only wear it with the same shade of dark black as the shirt is. otherwise it would look ridiculous. The hemline on the back of the lime green is about 3 inches longer than the front hemline. On the black blouse the back bottom hemline is about 6 inches longer than the front/bottom hemline! I am assuming this is an error in pattern cutting (?) .. The mint green hemline is perfect and looks great but the black one, the back hemline almost looks like a tail!