Nakano Natural Rice Vinegar, 12 oz.
|Ingredients||Rice Vinegar (made from Real Rice), Water, Diluted with Water to 4.2% Acidity (42 Grain).|
|Liquid Volume||12 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Matazaemon Nakano began selling his handcrafted rice vinegars in Tokyo in 1804. Since then, Japanese vinegar brewing experts have been continuing his legacy for over 200 years—providing you with a modern twist on classic flavor.
- From the slight sweetness of our NAKANO Seasoned Rice Vinegar, to the savory richness of roasted garlic, we’ve got a flavor for every palate.
- each of our products is slowly brewed according to traditional practice. This creates a clean flavor that is smoother and slightly sweet compared to other vinegars.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A mild vinegar flavor that brings out the flavor of everything it touches. No added sugar or salt makes it a better alternative. A tasty alternative in recipes calling for wine, cider, or distilled vinegar. Brush over thick-sliced red onions and drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill or pan-fry until slightly browned and softened. Serve with grilled meats or chicken. For a simple salad, mix with a little brown sugar and dill weed. Drizzle over fresh baby carrots and season to taste with salt.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.3 x 2.3 x 8 inches; 1.35 Pounds
- Item model number : 073575273346
- UPC : 073575273346
- Manufacturer : Mizkan Americas Inc.
- ASIN : B000WH4OXU
Best Sellers Rank:
#173,509 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #61 in Rice Vinegar
- Customer Reviews:
Rice Vinegar (made from Real Rice), Water, Diluted with Water to 4.2% Acidity (42 Grain).
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By J.Marie Rodriguez on July 11, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.