Naked Collagen - Collagen Peptides Protein Powder, 60 Servings Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen Supplement | Paleo Friendly, Non-GMO, Keto, Gluten Free | Unflavored 20oz
- WHY NAKED COLLAGEN? Our pure collagen peptides powder benefits your overall health, appearance and workout recovery. Like our best-selling Naked Whey protein produced from California cows, we have not cut corners on sourcing to pad the bottom-line. Our bovine collagen powder is sourced from pasture raised European cows that eat a natural grass diet. Bigger collagen protein brands you may see on Amazon or in Whole Foods use a cheaper source from South American and do not mix as well.
- ONLY ONE INGREDIENT & THIRD PARTY TESTED: Our collagen hydrolysate has no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors and is GMO-Free, Growth Hormone Free (no rBGH or rBST), Soy Free and Gluten-Free while being a Paleo friendly and Keto collagen protein powder. As with all Naked Nutrition products, our grass fed collagen powder is independently third-party tested for purity, safety from heavy metals contamination and nutritional value.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Our diets today contain less collagen and starting about age 30 your body also begins producing less. Naked Collagen helps promotes joint health, acts as an anti-inflammatory, helps repair a leaky gut - a leading cause of autoimmune diseases and protects cartilage and bones. Additional benefits include: youthful skin, healthy hair, stronger nails and workout recovery.
- THE PERFECT BASE: Highly soluable and tasteless, use our collagen peptide powder in hot beverages such as your morning coffee, cold sports drinks, tea before sleep or as an unflavored protein base in pre and post-workout smoothies. Health and sports research shows this vital protein can improve muscle recovery and improve digestion when used in drinks and shakes.
- MAXIMUM NUTRITION: Compare against other beef collagen supplements - per 1 scoop our powdered collagen contains 9.5 grams of pure hydrolyzed collagen peptides powder, 9 grams of protein powder, 0g sugar, 0g carbs, less sodium than competitors and 0.6g BCAAs including essential amino acids 2290mg gylcine and 1,340mg proline.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
*Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO 2019 - 2020
Our grass fed collagen protein powder is free from heavy metals contamination and is only one ingredient providing superior nutritional value.
Highly soluable and tasteless, use Naked Collagen peptides powder in hot beverages such as your morning coffee, cold sports drinks, tea or as an unflavored protein base in pre and post workout shakes.
Our collagen hydrolysate has no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors and is GMO-Free, Growth Hormone Free (no rBGH or rBST), Soy Free and Gluten Free.
The Perfect Workout Partner
Our one ingredient pure collagen powder benefits your overall health, appearance and workout recovery. Like our Naked Whey and Naked Pea proteins, we have not cut corners on sourcing to pad the bottom-line. Our bovine collagen powder is not sourced from South America like some bigger brands but instead is sourced from pasture raised European cows that eat a natural grass diet.
The Perfect Workout Partner
Collagen Strawberry Smoothie
|Naked Collagen||Naked Bar - PB||Naked Pea||Naked PB||Naked Whey|
|Weight / Count||20 oz||12 bars||5 lbs or 1 lb||2 lbs||5 lbs or 1 lb|
|Key Feature||Only 1 ingredient: grass-fed bovine hide collagen peptides||Only 5 real food ingredients including real peanut butter||Only 1 ingredient: yellow pea protein||Only 1 ingredient: Non-GMO roasted peanuts||Only 1 ingredient: grass-fed whey protein|
|Grams of Protein||9g per serving||15g per bar||27g per serving||6g per serving||25g per serving|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One surprising thing they have noticed with my brother’s girlfriend has been that she has seen some improvement in her joint health as well. It used to be worse and now it is getting much better, but we will see in time how it goes. She has had hip replacements and this seemed to help her out. She takes it every morning and she wants to re-buy some when they are all out. After 1-2 scoops in her tea every morning she is feeling good for the day.
What they liked about this product is that the powder can be put in any hot or cold drink, and is tasteless. The powder mixes in the drink extremely well. Other than the color, you don't even notice that you put anything in it. We also like that this product doesn’t have a whole lot of additives too.
Top international reviews
Love the product overall and I will reorder it.
It asks overall pain relief rating and I didnt notice any pain relief from this product however i got it for other reasons
This is the best company I have found, and trust me most organic proteins/collagens and so on have at least 1-2 chemical shit in them, but this one is 100% clean
Do you research, it's worth the money
Taste wise - no taste at all, just put it in your tea (it's like tea with milk)
Does it help? that I can't say, studies do suggest collagen does help especially for seniors
I mix it up with my whey protein
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.