Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on August 30, 2011
Lately I've been thinking about femininity a lot. Lynda Barry has been on of my favorite people for a long while, and reading this book completes all of my questions whether or not she may be the BEST. And the answer is yes. Although all of Lynda's words have a halo of sensitivity, being as this one is from earlier on channels a feeling of a zine-queen, almost as if she has bound the book and handed it to you herself.

As for the quality of this product, when I received it, it was in fantastic condition.

Thanks!
on January 2, 2017
I had this as a teenager and still think about it a lot. Barry tells a story about her learning about the power seeing naked women as she was growing up. It's about breasts and sex and shame and discovering that she could also be a naked lady. The art is 54 drawings of nude playing cards. There are little cards too that you can cut out, but that's how I wrecked my copy. I didn't know what I was doing and I wrecked the book.

Shame.