Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Naked Spirit: The Supernatural Odyssey
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 16, 2015
Contains the best, the most understandable explanation I have found in reference to the assemblage point, problems caused by shifts in assemblage point, what can contribute to a shift and what can be done today by trained personnel to shift assemblage point back to the correct location. Also more - chakras, including the shadow side of chakras and our energy bodies. Great book.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 17, 2016
Reveals information about the human field which is unknown to most people.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
on August 24, 2009
The Author does a fabulous job making this subject very understandable. As a healer, this was just the nuts and bolts type of approach I was looking for to expand my practice.
on June 15, 2011
The universe and everything in it started with some basic building materials that provided an energy core for it. The Naked Spirit: The Supernatural Odyssey gave me a powerfully dynamic surge of knowledge into our spectacular, living universal system and the powerhouse within it. ..a powerhouse of tiny materials that make each and every one of us and all the materials here and beyond what they are.

Everything seen and unseen is energy. All species in life are energy systems within themselves. The author makes it known that although scientists are aware that each species is an electrical system, most ignore this and continue to create ways to disrupt - in humans - our natural balance by supplementing our diets with drugs, pollution, food additives, etc. Consequently, we become bombarded with foreign entities that do not belong in our bodies - we become toxic - hence, the promotion of disease. Humans today suffer from loads of toxicity - diseases of all kinds because of these unnatural interferences within our internal systems. The author states, "The human body is a complex electrical energy system...the flow of electricity in the human body controls and influences this rhythmic exchange of electrons."

The author speaks of meditation and how humans can use it to be in line with the planet's frequencies, and in doing so, expand our state of consciousness. I have wondered all my life what the purpose of meditation was. It is explained by the author as the act of deliberately slowing down of the brain's activity to suspend our thinking process. With that statement, I figure that our earth is a balanced system, self healing, unstressed and tame - relaxed, and in order to be like her, we can sync to her rhythm and likewise become tamed. Now I can relate and submit that the earth has its storms and quakes, but it is for this reason - a process of balance and the earth resumes her tranquility.

Jon Whale touched on something that I have experienced - an extraordinary phenomenon involving electrical frequencies - which I have questioned without receiving answers until now. Shared dreams - I have shared the exact same dream with others, thrice, asleep at the same time in the same house. The night after a dream, one of those people accosted me and told me what I dreamed about and that he dreamed the same dream. This has haunted me since. Whale contends that this, too, to be electrical frequencies equal to those experiences where one says what the other is thinking, simultaneously.

A main attraction to the Naked Spirit is concerned with the Assemblage Point. The author refers to this point as the point of energy passed on at birth and, for healthier individuals, relocates near the Thymus gland from the navel aperture. For the diseased person, it can be found in different locations of the body, for with disease, it shifts. The Assemblage Point is the epicenter of our energy production. Radiating from this point is the human aura (energy frequencies). The aura was once used (and still is used by some practitioners) to assist in the diagnosing of illnesses and depression by viewing color changes in the aura using infra-red imaging.

This is a great buy! After reading it, I learned how to locate my Assemblage Point and shift it to treat my maladies. I am a new user, but already have learned much and am finding it to be very helpful in my treatment.
on July 27, 2008
This book deals almost exclusively with a not so well known aspect of the Human Body, i.e., the Assemblage Point. The Assemblage Point is a point, not unlike the pole of a magnet and located near the heart, where the lines of the Human Energy Field (HEF) come together in a horizontal direction. Displacement of the Assemblage Point, either above or below, and/or inclination of the axes where the energy lines of the HEF meet, results in either psychological/emotional/physical disease (dis-ease). If the Assemblage Point is pushed down to the navel, the result is immediate death.

The Assemblage Point has been studied before, in the context of shamanism. In particular, Carlos Castaneda deals with this point in several of his books. Alberto Villoldo, also mentions it in some of his works, although he attributes a different location to it.

In this work, the author presents an exhaustive How-to workbook on using the Assemblage Point and the massive information available thereto. After delineating some of the emotional health problems associated with the Assemblage Point, the author links some of them to the Myers-Briggs personality types, pointing out the expected position of the Assemblage Point for each type and mentioning which type is likely to lead to either an elevated or a depressed point. In passing, these personality types are also related to the structure of their handwritings using techniques in graphology.

In a bid to understand interactive emotional health, the author makes a correspondence between the seven attributes of power, i.e. instinct, passion, intent, compassion, expression, intuition and wisdom with the seven chakras of the human body and describes the activation of each chakra as successively higher levels of consciousness are attained (-5 being the lowest and +5, the highest; these consciousness levels, according to the author, also have their signatures in graphology). Also, effects of the EEG waves emitted by the brain ( alpha, beta, delta, theta) are also mapped onto the appropriate areas of the brain generating them, connecting these areas to specific elevations/depressions or orientation of the Assemblage Point. Explicitly locating the Assemblage Point and moving it to a desired location/orientation of the human body in order to effect a healing is explained in detail. After that, the author goes on to discuss mystical and spiritual disciplines, e.g. breathing exercises and breath retention and the displacement of the Assemblage Point with this kind of chakra activation, mentioning in this context, how supernatural abilities can be awakened. The material is richly illustrated with diagrams and tables/charts. A major portion of this chapter deals with what to expect as consciouness descends from the highest levels of consciousness with 99% essence and 1% ego to the lowest levels of 1%essence and 99% ego. Wherever possible, the author provides instances from his own life to illustrate the import of his statements.

The later part of the book deals with journeys out of the body and the Afterlife. Beginning with scriptural documentation of facts about these states, the author talks of the Assemblage Point and what happens to it under such conditions. In particular, it is shown how mystics from varied traditions have chosen to leave their bodies with their vital force exiting from the crown aperture at the top of the body, thus retaining full consciousness throughout the death process (hero's death). Most people choose to leave their bodies with the Assemblage Point traversing the navel.

The author illustrates the efficacy of his method in the first Appendix in detail. Here, he presents actual case studies of a number of people from varying backgrounds and with varying health problems. In each case, restoring the Assemblage Point to its natural location and orientation was sufficient to effect a cure. The effects of alcohol, tobacco and drugs, especially hallucinogens, on the Assemblage Point are also discussed.

In a second and more technical Appendix, the author discusses advanced procedures for correcting the Assemblage Point using Transducer Lamps and crystals, illustrating his point with actual case studies. It is shown how these techniques are especially more efficacious to cure a wide variety of health conditions.

The author's original published works form the content for the third Appendix.

This book is very readable with a lot of illustrations. Many pictures of key personalties associated with the concepts mentioned are included. About his own involvement, the author states in this book, " I have revealed more of myself than intended". Speaking for myself, I feel a strong sense of respect while reading this book, respect for the kind of whole hearted involvement that the author has exhibited for this project, the kind of experimentation that he has engaged in and the paucity of the resources that he has had. As concerns readability, there are a few technicalities not so easily grasped, the connection with graphology is one that comes to mind. All this does not detract from the results which are reasonably clear for those who want to use them.

Warmly recommended.
27 helpful votes
28 helpful votes
VINE VOICEon July 11, 2008
This book contains a lot of fascinating information and analysis of human energy field patterns and the development of human consciousness. It connects together a wide range of materials, examining how the observed epicenter/axis of the human energy field shifts in people, depending somewhat upon their personality type (handwriting analysis is described as a way to quickly gauge someone's personality using domains similar to the Jungian MBTI). The central theme of this book is the "Assemblage Point" which is like an axis or epicenter for the oscillating vibrational energy field that gives vitality to the human organism. The book describes how this point's position relates to various mental and physical health issues and how energy healing therapies can be used to discern the status of the assemblage point and restore it to a healthy location. The book examines the chakra system and the power issues present in each chakra. It also explores out-of-body and after-life experience accounts to correlate them with the energetic-spiritual model provided in this book. There is a lot of information about vibrational frequencies and how they function in the human organism. Some parts of this book are fairly technical, and there are a number of images and diagrams to illustrate energetic diagnostic measuring methods. The book includes case studies, and it provides details on how color and gemstones and crystals can be used in energy healing and shifting the assemblage point or working to heal illnesses. There is a lot to digest and ponder here, and sometimes it seems assumptions are made that haven't been clearly supported, such as suggesting that a majority of the population may have non-existent or inactive chakras. Overall I found this book to be very informative. I did find it to be a bit overly technical in places for an average layperson, so for those unfamiliar with some of the subjects addressed in the book it may be challenging to get through. Also, some of the content in the appendices seems like it would have been best placed in the text as additional chapters, since nearly a third of the book is the appendices.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on March 6, 2011
Our bodies and minds and spirits are uniquely tied together. The health of all three is incumbent upon our lives being positive or negative, and Naked Spirit is one of the most unique approaches to understanding our spiritual mapping that has been written. The vibrations that work together harmonize our minds, bodies, and spirits so we can achieve what we want to and be the best we can be. Here, Dr. Whale has written not only an in-depth analysis of how we work but he has done so in a highly readable way, not unlike his The Catalyst of Power: The Assemblage Point of Man that was so well received and enlightening. Your first step for addressing health and disease should be Naked Spirit.

The Assemblage Point (where the energy converges) is the centerpoint of the book and certainly the primary teaching goal, but I personally found that Chapter 4's "Seven Attributes of Power" taught me more about the negative influences to avoid and what they will do if I don't avoid them than any other book I've read.
9 helpful votes
on February 26, 2011
I'm very much into natural health and healing, metaphysics, spirituality, and new thinking paths. I thought I'd read it all and heard it all until I got my hands on Naked Spirit: The Supernatural Odyssey and read about the Assemblage Point. This energy point, if off kilter even a bit, can result in many mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual problems.

This is a huge book, over 300 pages, that will help you locate your personal Assemblage Point and shift it to the optimal position. Once you do you should notice a change in many areas of your life. You can even help friends and family locate theirs and shift them to the proper place.

For anyone who's interested in the human energy field, auras, and chakras, you'll find this book not only entertaining but helpful as well.
on March 7, 2011
This volume, Naked Spirit, excels in its approach. Written by Dr. Jon Whale, this is a serious (but highly readable) publication that addresses the spirit of mankind and the interactions with the body along the way. With lots of references (we appreciate the detailed index; why do so many books no longer have detailed indexes to make it easier for us to locate topics later we want to return to???) and the "ring of truth" appears throughout Dr. Whale's words throughout the whole book.

The thing I got most out of it was an understanding of the Assemblage Point and how its energy works. Dr. Whale gets down to the atomic level in his discussion (believe me, you do NOT need a science degree to understand it though!) and he uses ample figures throughout. By understanding this fundamental point, you will be better (physically and mentally) AND your interactions with others will begin to improve immediately. There IS a supernatural world and it's not "out there" but it's all around us. The sooner we understand how it works, the sooner we can address real problems such as health, crime, and the welfare of societies.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on June 30, 2010
A Journey that presents the Assemblage Point (AP) as the human being spiritual heart sprinkled with fascinating explorations on Electromagnetic life with its body atomic and quantum energy field. Dr Whale's discussion on the "Supernatural" force as matter, that supposedly allows the universe to evolve due to larger consciousness, its relationship with quantum mechanics, and the famous power of intent, are embedded in a revolutionary concept of quantum consciousness and its relationship with the human energy field. This approach makes us reflect upon Whale's ability to embrace spirituality, physics, and psychology, with a flowing presence.

In this book, personality traits are creatively explored allowing for connections with health and healing, out of body experiences and after life explorations. The astonishing expanded work and research on the Assemblage Point and the cases presented makes this material invaluable.

Dr Whale not only has been able to amalgam and reflect on diverse and complicated topics and areas, but also has shared his recount of personal experiences and some of the ones of people using his AP technique. As Toltec Shamanism practitioner, Assemblage Point locator, and Shifter, I am greatly inspired at his great capacity to go deeper and deeper in his take on the Assemblage Point work. In his first book, "The Catalyst of Power: The Assemblage Point of Man", he introduced us, step by step, to his research and work with the AP, as well presented, for the first time, his famous map to locate the AP. Here in his second book, his odyssey takes him to reflect on matter as supernatural force allowing new venues to discuss the connection mind-matter-illness.

Dr Whale, a master on Assemblage Point Research and Shifting, has branched out to integrate his knowledge with other disciplines, validating the importance of a comprehensive, integrative, and holistic point of view in research and practice.

I had the pleasure and honor, both to meet Dr Whale personally several times, and I may have to say until today I am deeply impressed by his extraordinary ability to grasp reality from an integral perspective, his eloquent manner of sharing information as well as his unconditional love and compromise to his research and his truth. He is a real giver and has the gift of a quick mind and commitment to offer his best to humanity. He has already created one of the most powerful tools for research and assessment: the Assemblage Point Map.

Dr Whale's research on the Assemblage Point has been influential and priceless in my personal and professional practice. For seven years I have been using his famous "off centre" symptomatic map of the Assemblage Point (Figure 6.4, page 124) with clients to locate health challenges. In doing so I have had the opportunity to help my clients go to their heart center and to, fearless and secured, enter the path for change, transformation, and healing, as Dr Whale did with me.

Dr Whale "shifted" me seven years ago. At that time I had been "shifted" by other practitioners before, however I had never had experienced this sense of entering a space of "not doing, not pity, and emptiness" that I respired with his work. He helped me enter a new consciousness with the absolute safeness of knowing it was the perfect place. I am very grateful to him for his gift to me.

Yes, this book is about the truth of a scientist, a quick thinker, and a brilliant mind that fulfills his life purpose as healer, creator, and giver by going out of his way to offer humanity this gift of love and health.

Dr Rosa Granadillo-Schwentker