- File Size: 402 KB
- Print Length: 228 pages
- Publisher: Gallery Books; Reprint edition (May 18, 2010)
- Publication Date: May 25, 2010
- Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003L785RY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #272,268 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $4.34 (27%)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
The Naked Truth: The Real Story Behind the Real Housewife of New Jersey--In Her Own Words Kindle Edition
|Length: 228 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The narrative was very convoluted and the book didn't flow. Her thoughts are all over the place and each "scene" does not lead into the next one. It was very hard to pay attention for more than a few paragraphs at a time.
Instead of providing an explanation and capturing the reader's attention, she gave no details, no supporting facts, nada. I can't see myself symphathizing or relating to the author which is the purpose of writing a book in the first place. Your time and money is best spent elsewhere.
It's just very very sad, poorly written drivel.
I wish that Danielle could really appreciate what she has in her life instead of nursing an endless need for drama and "being noticed". She is constantly after the Manzo family b/c that is the kind of family she wished she was a part of. She wishes that her family was a large, close knit bunch. It kills her that she is rejected from this family, from the Guidice family...when all she has ever wanted in her life was exactly what they have.
it's just sad. I wish she could find some actual love and light. She can't seem to be happy with family she has. It will be a lifelong struggle I'm afraid.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ok book condition great writing style stagnate. Shop fast great quality spine pages all the details listed were true.Published 16 days ago by jennifer s reynolds
I would never buy this in the store as it is full of lies, but the truth is in the pudding and no one with a book out about me with lies in it would get away with it. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Babs
Not sure I believe her version of events. She seems to minimize and/or justify her actions, however I do think she was bullied by the other housewives of NJ. Read morePublished 19 months ago by sueinthewind
WOW I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH.I LOVE YOU DANIELLE I THINK YOU ARE SO COOL AND HIP AND SO MUCH FUN AND I THINK YOU ARE A GREAT MOM AND YOU LOOK AMAZING! Read morePublished 22 months ago by Concetta Ferlisi
I will not read this book. I watch the housewives weekly. To be honest I turn the sound off when Danielle is on. She is cruel and down right mean. Read morePublished on July 18, 2014 by Merrilyn Garceau
a real true story told from the heart of a once lonely abused child who only knew one way until she found her faith and her children. Read morePublished on July 17, 2014 by Kindle Customer
I almost hate myself for admitting this, but I actually liked this book. Is it New York Times material? Hell no. Read morePublished on July 6, 2014 by Maggie.Marie
I think that this book was also very self-deprecating. It certainly was very honest, but I felt I was reading a catharsis for Danielle rather than a bona fide story of her life. Read morePublished on May 6, 2014 by Karen Wiltshire
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Actors & Entertainers
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Television Performers
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Rich & Famous
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Regional U.S. > Mid Atlantic
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Television > Shows
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Actors & Entertainers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Rich & Famous
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Women