- Capacity: 1000ml (32 ounce); vented closure size: 38mm
- Material: LDPE bottle with a PTFE membrane and a vented PP closure
- Chemical: acetone; color: red
- Unique vent system keeps hazardous volatile liquids in the wash bottle and off the lab bench
- Unitary design prevents contamination when filling the bottle; there is no draw tube assembly to pick-up contamination off the lab bench
Have one to sell?
Nalgene 2436-1001 Vented Unitary Right-To-Know Wash Bottle, Acetone, 1L (Pack of 2)
|Price:||$112.39 ($56.20 / Bottles) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 8 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|Number of Items||2|
|Cap Type||Polypropylene Closure|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This 1000mL (32 ounce) Unitary™ safety wash bottle has a unique vent system which keeps hazardous volatile liquids in the wash bottle and off the lab bench. Made from low-density polyethylene (LDPE) it has a polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane and a vented polypropylene (PP) closure. A strong steady stream of liquid is dispensed when the wash bottle is squeezed. The Unitary™ design prevents contamination when filling the bottle; there is no draw tube assembly to pick-up contamination off the lab bench. To prevent cross-contamination the bottle has a red color bar below the chemical name acetone which corresponds to the red colored closure. Material: LDPE bottle with a PTFE membrane and a vented PP closure. Color: red. Chemical: acetone. Closure size: 38mm. Capacity: 1000mL. Nalgene #: 2436-1001.
There are no customer reviews yet.