Nalgene PC Clear Jar
|Price:||$1.35 - $97.49|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- With straight sides and no shoulders, they're excellent for difficult to dispense foods such as peanut butter and honey
- The 16 and 32 oz. sizes are not guaranteed leak proof and are not recommended for taking liquids on the trail
- Tough and impact resistan
- Dishwasher safe and won't retain odors
- Made of polycarbonate
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With straight sides and no shoulders, they're excellent for difficult to dispense foods such as peanut butter and honey. The 16 and 32 oz sizes are not guaranteed leak proof and are not recommended for taking liquids on the trail.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The lids seal perfectly. This is one of the areas Nalgene perfected. Of course, sometimes if you put it in the freezer, it can be hard to unscrew the lid.
2. The containers last and NEVER stain or pick up odors. Just don't get the soft plastic kind.
3. You can put boiling hot fluids in them!
4. They stack very well and the lids are obviously the right or wrong size.
They are perfectly dishwasher safe. Sometimes the threads on the lids get dirty but a soft plastic bristle brush. Remember cleaning bottles in chemistry class? That's what you do with these (if necessary).
I haven't had any trouble dispensing product in the shower. They would probably work well for food (e.g., dressings, peanut butter, honey) too, but I haven't tried that yet!