Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nalgene Oasis Bottle
|Price:||$9.43 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA free, made using the finest plastics and metals
- Great for use in both outdoor and indoor activities
- Great look and innovative carrying solutions for your liquids
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||8.66 x 5.12 x 3.15 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.3 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.3 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
The lid stays on it's keeper much better than issue canteens.
More flexible material, makes it a better pillow.
Haven't had one break yet. Seems just as durable as issue.
Like the round Nalgene bottles, the Oasis bottle holds a full 32 oz./1L of liquid. In fact, you can squeeze in a little extra--about 34 fl. oz. if you fill it all the way up to the neck. But it has a much more convenient form factor. Whereas round Nalgene bottles seem bulky and frequently tend to create pockets of dead space or uncomfortable bulges in a pack, the Oasis bottle has the traditional USGI Canteen shape (an exact match, in fact... it nests perfectly in a USGI Canteen Cup!). Looking down on it from above, its shape is almost rectangular shape: wider in one direction but considerably slimmer in the other, with a curve/dent on one side to give it the traditional curvature of a USGI Canteen. This results in at least two desirable benefits:
1. It is easier and more comfortable to pack in many packs or to wear on a belt. The rectangular shape nestles more naturally alongside other equipment with less deadspace, and the inward curvature/dent on one side, if turned inward, also prevents the uncomfortable bulging sensation that round Nalgenes (or other similar bottles) can cause when worn on a hip belt or close to the body.
2. It is easier and more comfortable to hold. When you pick up the Oasis bottle, your thumb nestles into the dent while the rest of your fingers follow the excellent curvature and wrap securely around the opposite side. This is absolutely more ergonomic than the wide round shape of typical Nalgene bottles, making it easier to hold onto with less pressure/fatigue and a surer grip, especially if your hands happen to be wet.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bottles for the price. Had them heated up pretty good today. No plastic taste. These work great in a standard usgi cover. I am going to order 6 more for my other chest rigs. Read morePublished 13 days ago by TEOTWAWKI
I've been using a pair of the US ARMY type bottles in a GI Surplus belt and carrier for the past two years during camping trips and summer camp. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Anonymous
BPA free and dishwasher safe. Very durable and works well. Not meant for use in chemical mask, no fitting for it. Water goes in fresh and comes out tasting fresh.Published 1 month ago by Jay M
Nice Product...not as durable as the standard military issue canteen. The bottle can be squeezed fairly easily. I hope it doesn't get buckled or crimped while camping. Read morePublished 1 month ago by R. Steel