Nalgene Grip-N-Gulp Water Bottle
|Price:||$3.30 - $77.44|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Nalgene containers have stood up to some of the worlds most extreme conditions. Small potatoes compared to small children. The new Nalgene Grip'n Gulp is tough enough to survive being thrown form a moving minivan, spill proof enough to compel parents to blame the rug stains on the dog, and odor proof enough to allow leftover milk to go undetected under the couch for months. Most importantly, its a great way for little kids to reach new heights. BPA Free.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you visit Nalgene's website, they sell blue, pink, green and purple there too for $7.25. Some other posts for this product talk about the valve falling out all the time, I find it hard to believe/understand how that could happen, but if it does, you can also buy replacement valves online at Nalgene...$3.25 for a 2pack. This is by far the best sippy cup...and the price is reasonable compared to what you would pay for all the other kid sippy cups anyway! We have 4 of them for EACH of our kids...so 12 total. We have had all 12 for at least 2 years and some of them longer since we purchased our first one when our eldest son was only 20 months old. Sooo at least 3 years of use for the same sippy cup is impressive. We have not had to purchase replacement valves as of yet.Read more ›
2. this model stays new-looking for a long time!
3. a little hard to sip from, but for a 4 yr old in pre-school: no problem
4. flipside: my 2 yr old can NOT get a drop out! (so don't buy this model for a little one)
I now own 4 of these, and love the fact that they will NEVER leak all over lunch, bookbag, etc.
- easy for little hands to grip, without having handles
- fits in a standard cup holder, great for car rides or stroller rides (cups with handles or water bottles with wide bottoms don't fit in cup holders).
- spill proof. (I've not had any leaks or issues like I have with other "spill proof" cups that leak, or even explode out of the straw from the spill-proof valve suction).
- the kids can't chew through the spout (like they have done with the soft spouts and straws), but they are also not that really hard uncomfortable plastic either.
- no replaceable spouts or straws. (the spill proof valve is replaceable, but it is inside and will wear out much slower than a spout or straw they chew on)
- dishwasher safe, but also easy to clean by hand (no special tools, like straw cleaners, required)
- clear so you can see how much water is inside
- Not enough color options. I couldn't get these for my kids in their favorite colors, which are orange and red.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
excelente bottles my son loved and i love that they are spill proof great buyPublished 20 hours ago by Cliente Amazon
Can't tell you why but my kids (4&2) just don't like them. I think they would prefer a straw rather than tilting the bottle back.Published 2 days ago by Lindsay
Love these cups. I have 2 kids and both love them. The X in the rubber stopped needs to be cut a bit larger so kids can get more liquids without having to suck so hard but it's... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Norisa W.
The bottle came wrapped in plastic. When I removed it, the decal on the bottle came off with it. Poor quality.Published 3 days ago by Megan Zaniewski
These cups are cute and pretty good quality, just wish that the spout could be folded closed to help keep it clean when my toddler is carrying it around while playing outside.Published 4 days ago by smchase1015
I am returning this. I put water in, took one Su, heals ot upside down and water totally dripped out. It is just a sippee cup. Not what I expected. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
The bottle was perfect for my daughter! Didn't leak, kept it pretty cold, and cute colors!! Easy to wash, as well!! Love it!!Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Easy to clean without a bunch of places for mold to hide. Does not leak. It has been thrown to the ground a lot and still looks amazingPublished 9 days ago by Alex Bogherie