- Capacity: 114L (30 gallons)
- Material: HDPE cover and tank with PP spigot
- Dimensions (outer diameter x depth): 46 x 76mm (18 x 30 inch); wall thickness: 2.4mm (3/32 inch); graduations: 10L (2.5gal)
- Spigot has 1-1/8 - 12 straight female threads, 3/8-in. opening; accepts 5/8-in. inner diameter tubing
- Boss fits only Nalgene tanks; meets USP Class VI requirements and complies with 21CFR177.1520
Have one to sell?
Nalgene 54102-0030 HDPE 114L Lightweight Laboratory Cylindrical Tank, with Cover and Spigot
|Price:||$213.83 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$53.69 (20%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This lightweight 114 Liters (30 gallons) high-density polyethylene cylindrical tank comes with a cover and spigot and is graduated every 10L (2.5 gallons). Polypropylene spigot is installed on threaded HDPE boss which is welded onto tank at factory. Spigot has 1-1/8 - 12 straight female threads 3/8-in. opening. Accepts 5/8-in. inner diameter tubing. Boss fits only Nalgene tanks. Meets USP Class VI requirements and complies with 21CFR177.1520. CAUTION! Plastic tanks are generally subject to more severe conditions than plastic labware; exposure is constant stresses are greater and different classes and concentrations of chemicals are involved. Please pay special attention to chemical compatibility. Material: HDPE cover and tank with PP spigot. Capacity: 114L (30 gallons). Dimensions (outer diameter x depth): 46 x 76mm (18 x 30 inch). Wall thickness: 2.4mm (3/32 inch). Graduations: 10L (2.5gal). Sold individually. Nalgene #: 54102-0030.
There are no customer reviews yet.