- Enables the creation of labels to identify chemicals and their properties
- Designed to correspond with the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Consists of pressure-sensitive stickers and blank labels with overlays to protect the label from chemicals
- Commonly used for wash bottles in laboratory, educational and industrial environments
- Complete instructions are included with each package
Have one to sell?
Nalgene 6316-1000 PolyPaper Right-To-Know Custom Labeling System (Pack of 25)
|Price:||$175.21 ($7.01 / Labeling Systems) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 5 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $175.21
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||25|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Nalgene PolyPaper Right-To-Know Custom Labeling System enables the creation of labels to identify chemicals and their properties according to the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) or other reference materials which verify the correct codes. The system consists of pressure-sensitive stickers and blank labels with overlays to protect the label from chemicals. These labels are commonly used for wash bottles in laboratory educational and industrial environments. Complete instructions are included with each package. 25 Labels/Pack. Nalgene #: 6316-1000.
There are no customer reviews yet.