- High density polyethylene base and HDPE cover with polyethylene coated handle for strong, shatterproof performance
- Use from -196°C to +100°C
- Double-walled sides and CFC-free foam urethane insulation minimize heat leakage so samples stay cold longer
- Pour spout and bottom grip area for ease of removal of used liquids
- Vented, insulated cover allows for vapor escape but maintains sample temperature
Have one to sell?
Nalgene High-density Polyethylene Dewar Flasks, 2L capacity (Case of 2)
|Price:||$349.79 ($174.90 / Item) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$54.74 (14%)|
Only 4 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $349.79
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Number of Items||2|
|Inside Depth||9.1 inches|
|Overall Height||11.1 inches|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Thermo Scientific* Benchtop Flasks are used for short term storage of samples in liquid nitrogen, dry ice-solvent mixtures or ice water.
There are no customer reviews yet.