- High density polyethylene base and HDPE cover with polyethylene coated handle for strong, shatterproof performance
- Use from -196°C to +100°C
- Double-walled sides and CFC-free foam urethane insulation minimize heat leakage so samples stay cold longer
- Pour spout and bottom grip area for ease of removal of used liquids
- Vented, insulated cover allows for vapor escape but maintains sample temperature
Have one to sell?
Nalgene High-density Polyethylene Dewar Flasks, 4L capacity (Case of 2)
|Price:||$397.98 ($198.99 / Item) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $397.98
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Number of Items||2|
|Inside Depth||11.6 inches|
|Overall Height||13.9 inches|
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Thermo Scientific* Benchtop Flasks are used for short term storage of samples in liquid nitrogen, dry ice-solvent mixtures or ice water.
Top Customer Reviews
By Dawn Abbott on April 22, 2016
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
Product not as pictured. They are all white with the locking lid. Same as NALGENE 4150-1000 HDPE 1L Dewar Flasks, just larger.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again