- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 4.4 x 3.6 inches ; 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000NLA4O8
- Item model number: nalgene
- Average Customer Review: 136 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #33,669 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Nalgene 32 oz Wide Mouth Reusable Bottle, Tritan, in Blue
|Price:||$11.18 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 32 oz reusable water bottle made from super durable Tritan helps you enjoy beverages without the waste
- BPA-free material allows water and other drinks to remain free from leaching from toxins
- Graduations on bottle allow you to measure hydration and water intake
- Wide mouth makes it easy to clean and to fill with ice cubes
- Color: Blue
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nalgene's 32 oz Wide Mouth Reusable Bottle, made of Eastman Tritan, is a sustainable alternative to disposable bottles. Single-use, disposable water bottles and beverage containers create millions of tons of unnecessary waste each year. According to the Container Recycling Institute, less than 15% of plastic water bottles in the U.S. are actually recycled. Using reusable bottles such as those by Nalgene, helps to preserve natural resources, while saving money in the process. The BPA-free Tritan has the look and feel of glass - without the weight and with more durability. Printed graduations on the bottle help you keep track of how much water you're drinking, and allow for easy measuring and mixing of powdered foods and drinks. Lightweight, dent-resistant and easy-to-clean, making this reusable an ideal everyday bottle. Wide mouth makes it easy to clean and to fill with ice cubes. Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe (always place on rack farthest from heating element). Made of Eastman Tritan (#7). Made in the USA. Size: 8.5"H (with cap) x 3.75" D; Volume 32 oz. Color: Blue.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When it comes to bottles, here is what I look for:
- Large mouth: To allow the water in an out quickly which can also double as a container for food or other substance if needed and makes it easier to clean.
- Water purification compatibility: I carry a Katadyn water purification system and this bottle screws directly onto the bottom of the filter. This may seem minor but is actually somewhat important because if your bottle doesn't attach (or if all you carry is a hydration bladder) it is difficult to bend down by a lake or river and pump water into an unattached container as the filters requires two hands to operate. This is particularly true if you're standing on slipper rocks or ice.
- Screw on top: I don't like opening gadgets like buttons and levers. These are too easy to accidental open and wet gear is no fun at any time of the year, but can be a real problem in the winter.
- Volume measurements along the side: This makes it easy to add the right mix of purification tablets, powder drink mix, etc and gives you a gauge of how much fluid you are drinking.
- No straw - this is a germ magnet and is difficult to clean. One of the last things you want in back country is a stomach virus
- BPA free
This bottle meets all of these requirements and for this reason it is the ONLY bottle I carry on searches.
BTW, I also carry a bladder in my pack for additional liquid, but a separate bottle is essential from my perspective. I highly recommend that you do not try to fill a bladder directly from a filter. It is much more difficult and can result in a contaminated water supply. Also bottles with open mouths are more suited for other uses other than drinking (washing hands, cleaning food, flushing out abrasions, etc.)
I hope this helps,
This is a very durable water bottle. My Nalgenes have survived hundreds of days of heavy use. It can be thrown around, scratched and abused and it will still maintain its integrity. In the winters I pour boiling water into mine and place it at the foot of my sleeping bag for added warmth. I know for a fact it will not leak.
The Nalgene is also BPA free and the diameter of the wide mouth is compatible with other outdoor camping gear such as water filtration units, and MSR Dromedary bags.