Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nalgene Tritan 24oz On the Fly (OTF) BPA-Free Water Bottle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- On the Fly features many upgrades from the On the Go model. Leakproof closure with push button opening. Fits in cup holders.
- Fits in bike cages. One handed operation. BPA Free.
- Approx 9 1/2 inches tall. Dishwasher safe. Compostable EarthFirst bottle shrink sleeve packaging is made from renewable plant resources.
- Cap is made in China the bottle is made in USA. The OTF cap will fit on some other wide mouth bottles. Weight 4.8 oz. (136 grams).
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Nalgene's newest leak-proof loop-top swings open wide to reveal a contoured, high-low drinking spout that's easy to fill at the fountain or sink. One-handed push button for easy open/close; locking bail for ultimate insurance against leaks.
It is the eveloution of the On The Go (OTG) water bottle. The Nalegene On The Fly (OTF) fits in a cup holder and a bike's bottle cage. The BPA-free Tritan material lets you taste what is in your bottle. And now, with the locking bale, the bottle is leakproof.
Nalgene On The Fly
- Leakproof closure
- Fits in cup holders
- Fits in bike cages
- One-handed operation
- BPA free
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-6 of 2,124 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• wide pour mouth
• quick open/close one-hand operation
• clean non-leaching plastic (i think; forgot to check the # if it really is ♴♶♷)
• not the easiest to close
• locking bail easily falls off
• white parts easily stained
• no clip or carry handle (don't trust securing by the arm of the cap)
Unlike Camelback bottles, this has an open mouth which lets you drink without sucking the water up a straw. If you were worried about tip-over while it's open, then Camelback or Contigo's new no-spill bottles might be a better choice. I prefer this design since you can use it more easily while wearing lipstick and it's MUCH easier to clean than the Camelback.
When you're on the trail or traveling, a small carabiner keeps this bottle cliped to your bag and doesn't fall off when the bottle is open, thanks to the wider shape of the cap (this is more obvious when you see the bottle).
Of course there's no insulation in this bottle, so for drinks that need to stay cold or hot, I use my Hydroflask products. But for keeping water handy, this is my favorite choice!