Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nalgene BPA Free Tritan Oasis Canteen 32 Oz Narrow Mouth Bottle
|Price:||$8.26 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.93 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA free, made using the finest plastics and metals
- Great for use in both outdoor and indoor activities
- Great look and innovative carrying solutions for your liquids
- As tough as it is stylish, it's the coolest canteen in camp.
- Large enough to pack a serious hydrating punch, portable enough to latch onto any kind of gear.
- One-handed closure system designed to prevent leaks.
- Made from Eastman Tritan copolyester that is manufactured without BPA. Resistant to staining and retaining odor.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||8.66 x 5.12 x 3.15 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.3 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.26 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing I was surprised about was the flexibility of the plastic. It is more flexible than a round Nalgene Tritan container, not like a squeeze bottle or anything, just more flexible than the round ones. Not that it's a bad thing, however, I expected it to be just as hard.
1) It is clear enough that you can easily see any debris or dirt inside of it. For some reason I always have this fear that there's some great big hideous flying bug that's snuck into my canteen the moment I turned my back and left the cap off, so I LOVE being able to see into it. As well, you can easily check the water level without opening it and peering way down inside. It also lets you make sure that your canteen is truly clean when washing it out. Important for people like me who use it primarily as an iced-tea transportation device.
2) The pleasant blue colour REALLY makes your water look fresh and appetizing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great for me as I do not like the bite tubes they use today, a couple of these fit in my small backpack pockets and frees up the space used by the water bladder.Published 11 days ago by Anonymous CT Boomer
This canteen is very nice I did however make some modifications to it. I ran the lid under hot water and removed the "leash" for the lid then I used a knife to cut the... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Jimsff Sonimll
I have many products from Nalgene, and I am very pleased with all of them. In fact, when I saw that this canteen was made by Nalgene, I did not hesitate to purchase it. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Eugene Dellemonache
Not GI issue but a darn good canteen. Thick plastic period no smell at all. My only complaint is that the surface is slick When Wet.
Come on guys... Read more
This gives you the ability to have a canteen that fits military carriers, canteen cups and all that business, but unlike most other canteens of this design, it doesn't leach that... Read morePublished 1 month ago by cedar drews
Does a great job holding water, but gets a mildewy smell about every three or four days and needs a thorough wash.Published 1 month ago by Mike
lightweight and fits perfectly in the holders that clip to my waist straps on my hiking packPublished 2 months ago by C.J.