Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nalgene BPA Free Tritan Oasis Canteen 32 Oz Narrow Mouth Bottle
- Low Return Rate: 46% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "plastic canteen"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA, BPS and Phthalate Free
- Volume: 32 oz 1,000 ml
- Height: 8.375-Inches
- Weight: 4.75 oz
- As tough as it is stylish, it’s the coolest canteen in camp.
- Large enough to pack a serious hydrating punch, portable enough to latch onto any kind of gear.
- One-handed closure system designed to prevent leaks.
- Made from Eastman Tritan copolyester that is manufactured without BPA. Resistant to staining and retaining odor.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Free from BPA, this is an Everyday bottle that is one you will want close at hand at all times. Nalgene's 32 oz narrow-mouth Canteen made in tough, translucent Eastman Tritan copolyester.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is clear enough that you can easily see any debris or dirt inside of it. For some reason I always have this fear that there's some great big hideous flying bug that's snuck into my canteen the moment I turned my back and left the cap off, so I LOVE being able to see into it. As well, you can easily check the water level without opening it and peering way down inside. It also lets you make sure that your canteen is truly clean when washing it out. Important for people like me who use it primarily as an iced-tea transportation device.
2) The pleasant blue colour REALLY makes your water look fresh and appetizing. Normally I hate pure water and can't wait to stir six or eight tablespoons of flavoured sugar into it, but the tint of this honestly makes your water more visually appealing, strange as that sounds. You just WANT to drink out of this canteen.
All in all a very well designed, super lightweight, durable and high-quality canteen in the same shape and size as the military ones. The only single downside to it is that of course (like all non-metallic canteens) you can't heat water in it. Highly recommend it, especially at this price.
even with a half full canteen of h20 left idle for a long period, there is still no odor, and if you place something other than h20 in it, there is no lingering taste or odor of that item.
it is a very strong and durable material, this Eastman Tritan, and the Oasis 1qt is a perfect replica in size and shape to the canteens of the military.
Nalgene Oasis Pros;
• no odor
• impact-resistant (very durable…i dare say, unbreakable!)
• attached leakproof top (no rubber seal, just seals via threading it down tight)
• fits standard military Canteen Cover that attaches to belt of mission suspenders/belt kit, along with FA Kit, and pistol holster; Military Outdoor Clothing Previously Issued US GI OD Green Canteen Set with Suspenders
• fits into standard military canteen cup; Rothco 3 Piece 1 Quart Canteen Kit With Cover & Aluminum Cup
• effectively, a perfect replacement for the OD plastic 32oz. canteen that retains odors and is less durable... wish Nalgene was around and supplied the military when i served... we had the standard OD plastic that always smelled... of course, you just got used to it.
• fits excellent in this vintage-look case with shoulder strap; Rothco Vintage Canvas Carry-All 1 Qt Canteen Cover With Shoulder Strap, Black ... my wife and i carry our Nalgene Oasis bottles in this shoulder-strapped case on short hikes with the dog (plus a silicone collapsible bowl) and we all stay nicely hydrated... :-) this case is durable and, also, has a convenient, little, velcro-closured pocket for a cell phone... a very nice feature!
…for short hikes, the Nalgene Oasis Canteen, in a carrying cover like something above, can not be beat.
Nalgene Oasis Cons;
these are superb 32 oz canteen bottles! we have now purchased three (3) Oasis canteens, as well as several other Nalgene bottles, and they all share the same high quality, durability, and odor-free standard... an excellent product!
Nalgene also makes a slick 12oz. flask, that stows easily in a coat pocket or cargo pant pocket, with all the odor-free and other qualities of the canteens;
Nalgene 12 Oz Flask, Blue
lastly, i have tried many water bottles through the years and have found nothing that beats or even compares to Nalgene!
very pleased, Thank you! :-)