Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nalgene Tritan 12oz Grip-N-Gulp BPA-Free Water Bottle
- Low Return Rate: 38% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.2 star rating with over 2,500 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "nalgene water bottle kids"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.02 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA free, made using the finest plastics and metals
- Rubberized lid and smooth plastic mouthpiece make drinking comfortable and safe
- Strong and durable to withstand any damage a toddler could inflict; holds 12 ounces
- Bottle is made of polypropylene which is 100 percent free of BPA, a chemical that was found to disrupt natural hormones
- Spillproof so you can fill it with grape juice without worry as well as small size and indented profile making it easy for a toddler to grip.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Spillproof and odorproof, the Nalgene 12-oz. Grip 'n Gulp is one tough water bottle and a great way for little kids to reach new heights.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you found this review helpful, I would very much appreciate you giving me a "thumbs up". And if you have any questions, I'd be more than willing to answer them to the best of my ability!
- easy for little hands to grip, without having handles
- fits in a standard cup holder, great for car rides or stroller rides (cups with handles or water bottles with wide bottoms don't fit in cup holders).
- spill proof. (I've not had any leaks or issues like I have with other "spill proof" cups that leak, or even explode out of the straw from the spill-proof valve suction).
- the kids can't chew through the spout (like they have done with the soft spouts and straws), but they are also not that really hard uncomfortable plastic either.
- no replaceable spouts or straws. (the spill proof valve is replaceable, but it is inside and will wear out much slower than a spout or straw they chew on)
- dishwasher safe, but also easy to clean by hand (no special tools, like straw cleaners, required)
- clear so you can see how much water is inside
- Not enough color options. I couldn't get these for my kids in their favorite colors, which are orange and red.
UPDATE: Two years later and I still love these! Perfect to put in a backpack for school! The original ones I bought are still going strong and I've bough more since then, and they come in orange now!