Nalgene Tritan Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle
|Price:||$3.25 - $1,368.13|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Nalgene's bestselling water bottle for more than 20 years
- Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan co-polyester with superior impact resistance; dishwasher safe on top rack
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit); wide mouth makes cleaning and adding ice cubes easy
- Opening accommodates most water filters; marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement
- Made in the USA and guaranteed for the life of the product
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
The original. The trailblazer. The Sir Edmund of water bottles.
If you’re looking for a water bottle that will keep you well hydrated, hold up against bangs, bumps, and drops, and not leak a single drop ever, then the iconic 32-ounce wide mouth is your water bottle. There’s a reason why we haven’t changed its design in decades—because it works (extremely well).
Our most popular bottle, made with Tritan material which is 100 percent free of BPA, a chemical that has been found to disrupt natural hormones. This fresh take on the classic Nalgene is made without dangerous chemicals and will never leach a plastic taste into your water.
Available in a variety of colors to help brighten up anybody's gear. The large opening on our wide-mouth bottles easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing a breeze. The attached loop-top never gets lost and screws on and off easily.
This is the bottle that established Nalgene as a household name, and remains the company's bestseller. Hikers and other outdoor types have used Nalgene bottles for over 20 years, which is why most backpacks have a side pocket designed to accommodate a Nalgene. Its design, though simple, boasts more than 50 years of manufacturing fine-tuning that's resulted in a remarkably durable, leakproof bottle that's guaranteed for life.
Measurement markers printed on the side of the bottle help you track your fluid intake, and are also handy when mixing beverages in the bottle. Available in a variety of colors, the bottle has a large opening which easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing easy. An attached loop-top never gets lost and screws on and off easily, while offering a handy finger hold when on the move.
- Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan co-polyester
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack
- Superior impact resistance
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Convenient loop-top design means you'll never lose the lid
- Wide mouth makes cleaning and adding ice cubes easy
- Opening accommodates most water filters
- Marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement
- Made in USA
Anatomy of a Nalgene Bottle
- Threads: Nalgene bottles and caps feature continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads for increased contact area on the surface. This allows for greater tightening force without stripping threads.
- Cap: Durable caps are designed and built to perfectly mate with their respective containers. There's no separate liner to wear, crease, fall out, or leak, and the seal ring is molded directly into each cap.
- FDA Compliant, BPA-free Materials: Nalgene bottles are molded from 100% virgin resin with nothing but FDA compliant colors added. Finished products are tested according to the requirements of the USFDA for food and beverage contact.
- Heavy-duty Walls: Uniformly durable walls are thicker and more resistant to failure than many similar looking, but lower quality bottles.
- Bottom: Inner corners of each bottle's bottom are curved for easy cleaning, and a plastic resin code is molded into the bottle for eventual recycling after years of sturdy service.
Nalgene is one of those brands many consider synonymous with its product category, much like Rollerblades or Q-Tips. The company creates ubiquitous BPA-free colored water bottles, geared toward providing a simple personal hydration solution that respects the environment. Nalgene offers a full product line of reusable containers of all kinds, made from a wide range of materials.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I did end up ordering one in the same color combination in the 32oz size I was expecting to get, and that's awesome too. The Outdoor Red color is really vivid and beautiful in person, just a true, really classic looking red color that I love.
2/27/15 Update: The 16 oz Nalgene Wide Mouth bottle is classified as a "SMALL wide-mouth" by Nalgene. It will not accept their standard Nalgene Wide-Mouth lids, so if you are buying this to fit "Wide-Mouth" applications, IT WILL NOT WORK. Apparently other Nalgene wide mouth bottles are uniformly sized. The 16 oz bottle's threaded opening is about 2.0" in diameter, while the true "Wide-Mouth" bottle is about 2.5" in diameter. Otherwise, the bottle is good, just poorly advertised by Nalgene.
This is a wide mouth, in my opinion the best kind to get. You can refill and clean it way better than the narrow mouth kind. I highly recommend Nalgene for school and the outdoors. It so good for the planet too.