Nalgene Tritan 32oz Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle
|Price:||$12.91 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nalgene's bestselling water bottle for more than 20 years
- Made of BPA-free Eastman Triton co-polyester with superior impact resistance; dishwasher safe on top rack
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages
- Opening accommodates most water filters; marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement
- Made in the USA and guaranteed for the life of the product
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Convenient wide-mouth design in a handy 16 oz size. Easily add ice or clean up after transporting juice or sports drinks. Made from Tritan copolyester so it's super tough and nice looking too.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PROS (in order of importance)
1. The opening is wide, which makes cleaning easy. I use scrubs that are designed to help you wash baby bottles, and they work beautifully on my new Nalgene. (My old one -- a tall, stainless steel one with a tiny opening -- was impossible to wash, and I thought I saw something growing at the bottom but couldn't see clearly enough to be sure. You can bet that I tossed it out immediately)
2. It's HUGE. I've always been really conscious about staying hydrated, so I'm all about its capacity (32 ounces). Also, I've become a gym rat, so I needed a bottle that could hold a hefty amount of liquid.
2a. It comes with an indicator that tells you how much (both in milliliters and fluid ounces) you have inside the bottle at any given time. I don't pay this particular attention because I just fill this bottle up to its capacity and drink the water, but I suppose it can be helpful for those who are really careful about their portions or those who want to use it to get their proportions for lemonade or energy powders right.
3. It's SO durable. (I love it, I love it, I love it.) I'm really clumsy, and I tend to drop things. But my new bottle has been a champ when it comes to rolling with the punches.
4. You can customize yours by color. I got mine in Trout Green, which I love (though why would you call it such an unappealing name?). It's not really green at all -- it's more like a teal, maybe? I'm obsessed with it.
5. It's easy to open. Again, I'm a gym rat now, and this is important to me.
6. You can get the "Nalgene Easy Sipper" if you're a klutz like me. This helps to restrict how much water you can spill on yourself in one go, haha.
1. Admittedly, it's a bit bulky and won't fit in most (if any) cup holders. I usually just toss it into the passenger seat. Also, you're better off holding this rather than trying to stuff it in a bag, especially since it can move around in your tote bag or backpack and jut out against your body. BUT if you're like me, you can also just take some paracord and make an easy wrist strap for yourself (which you can then hook onto your tote bag with a carabineer).
2. There's disagreement over whether or not the plastic used to make a Nalgene can be harmful if left in the sun. But my countermeasure is to not leave it in the sun, DUH. I mean, this is kind of common sense for all of the things that people drink, right? (I mean, who's trying to drink chunky, sun-warmed milk or sun-baked water? I'll leave my bottle under the shade or cover it with a jacket, thanks.)
Update, Nov. 10, 2017: I used white vinegar and baking soda to get rid of the chemical taste that is left after the water is stored after a few hours.
1st... pour 32 oz. of white vinegar into the bottle and leave overnight. Rinse the next day and let air dry.
2nd...if the taste still lingers use 4 heaping tablespoons of baking soda mixed with 32 oz. of water and leave overnight. Rinse the next day and let air dry.
I've not had any problems now with a chemical taste since using these two methods.
I have an entire collection of Nalgene bottles now, and I use them all. I have the 48oz bottles, the baby sized bottles, quarts, and even all the canteen colors. It’s a healthy addiction, because I now drink 4 bottles of water or more daily.
When I saw that Amazon was selling some new colors, I instantly added this olive colored one to my cart. The picture Amazon uses has a lot of light in the background so the bottles appears brighter than it is unless you hold it up to the light. I think it looks amazing either way and I’m very glad I picked this color, and the bottle is just as good as every other Nalgene 33oz I’ve ever used.
I use this for work to make sure that I’m at least drinking a liter of water during the day. The demarcations on the bottle help a lot for keeping track of how much water I drink. I also plan on using this to complement my hiking pack. I know that nalgenes are incredibly durable, and given the more than fair price point, it’ll be a staple now. This gets used daily, and I don’t think I’ll ever be without it again.
The wide mouth allows for easy pouring, cleaning, and filling. Screw cap seals on tight, preventing any leaking. The loop from the cap is really sturdy, and I don’t foresee it going out any time soon.