Nalgene On The Fly Water Bottle
|Price:||$11.30 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- On the Fly features many upgrades from the On the Go model. Leakproof closure with push button opening. Fits in cup holders.
- Fits in bike cages. One handed operation. BPA Free.
- Approx 9 1/2 inches tall. Dishwasher safe. Compostable EarthFirst bottle shrink sleeve packaging is made from renewable plant resources.
- Cap is made in China the bottle is made in USA. The OTF cap will fit on some other wide mouth bottles. Weight 4.8 oz. (136 grams).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||9.7 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.3 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.44 pounds|
|Sport Type||Sporting Goods|
Nalgene's newest leak-proof loop-top swings open wide to reveal a contoured, high-low drinking spout that's easy to fill at the fountain or sink. One-handed push button for easy open/close; locking bail for ultimate insurance against leaks.
It is the eveloution of the On The Go (OTG) water bottle. The Nalegene On The Fly (OTF) fits in a cup holder and a bike's bottle cage. The BPA-free Tritan material lets you taste what is in your bottle. And now, with the locking bale, the bottle is leakproof.
Nalgene On The Fly
- Leakproof closure
- Fits in cup holders
- Fits in bike cages
- One-handed operation
- BPA free
Top Customer Reviews
- the 1-pint is stout and doesn't fit in some cupholders, the OTF bottle is taller and holds more water
- the 1-pint has white volume markings which are easy to read, but the OTF markings are molded in and much harder to read
- the 1-pint requires two hands to open and close the lid (twist on and off), the OTF bottle needs only one hand but requires a multi-step process (metal ring and plastic button)
- the 1-pint has a single 30mm opening, the OTF bottle has a separate screw-off lid with a 53mm opening (which allows you to easily add ice cubes or clean the interior). The separate lid has a 22mm opening in the spout for drinking.Read more ›
|Length: 3:40 Mins|
- Convenient Size, not too large, not too small.
- Liquid measurements (metric and english) molded into the plastic on the side of the bottle
- Secure Lid, with the loop design, that can be attached to a strap, bag, or clip
- Quicker to drink or refill and do so with one hand, without having to unscrew top like older Nalgene bottles
- Durable plastics stand up to major abuse
- None that I can think of at this time.
- Great Product, Great Design, Innovative and Convenient
Pros: It doesn't leak and the metal loop provides extra leak protection. it has a nicely sized opening for drinking. The sipping surface is not exposed to the environment unless open.
Cons: This thing really is a pain in the butt to close. I read other reviews and thought "how hard could it possibly be?"... as it turns out it's annoying. Not prohibitively so, (and it gets a little easier with use) but I certainly wouldn't have bought it if I had played with it in a store first.
If you want a bottle with the same features as this one. i'd recommend one by nissan (thermos). It is much easier to open and close and the top is a lot more sturdy than this one appears to be.
I didn't buy the NISSAN because it had too many moving parts. I didn't like the lid, reviews said it splashed you in the face when you opened it and it had a knob or piece that could possibly be lost rendering the bottle useless and had a weird shape that made it a problem for some car cup holders.
I really loved the Tritan as it went EVERYWHERE with me. Pictures of my canoeing , hiking , school and other misc. adventures are without this trusted bottle. Unfortunately, I dropped it and the top part broke and no longer sealed properly. I often carry electronics in my bag and had to retire the bottle after a really good year of HEAVY use.
NOW, the nalgene ON THE FLY bottle is an improvement on the TRITAN because the part where you drink has a rounded edge which I am reminded everyday how much I like it over the TRITAN.
The bottle locks, period. The TRITAN was very stable but had a little flap that COULD get unlatched and spill 650ml of liquid everywhere, a risk I took but realize I may have had fortune on my side.
Many other reviewers complain about how difficult it is to close. I agree, HOWEVER I travel with many electronics and don't mind this extra oomph to keep it shut and my toys safe. The added lock mechanism is a extra piece of mind, I have come to appreciate. When I am driving I don't really seal the lid all the way anyways because I am constantly drinking out of it so closing it with one hand is not necessary for me.
I like the holed part on the lid for carrying, it makes it easier and I suspect a carbine clip will fit perfectly to attach to my backpack.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great and durable but the clip needs both hands to secure properly.Published 9 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Love this water bottle. It is the perfect size for a bike water bottle holder. It doesn't leak, as so many other water bottles do. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Katherine Lake
Bought this a year ago and it's served me well so far.
Pros: I'm prone to dropping things, so I've dropped this water bottle plenty of times (both empty and full). Read more
Top is flimsy, latch is wearing out already. I can see why they sell replacement tops. Otherwise, a sturdy and non-toxic bottle (very important).Published 3 days ago by Hardwareman
I like this water bottle. I purchased the 22 oz. clear bottle with the red cap and it suits me fine when I am out riding my bike! Read morePublished 4 days ago by Nur Alima
I recently purchased this item for my girlfriend. I like the locking mechanism and it appears that it will continue to prevent the bottle from spilling. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Steven Chandler