Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

Showing 1-10 of 176 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 212 reviews
on December 7, 2016
I'm not sure what this is or if may be i got bad copy. But nothing works, i can switch from menu to menu but it will not allow me to play anything at all. What a waste of money.
on May 10, 2016
I bought this only for pacman. The Pacman is not as fun as the old nintendo version. The directional pad isnt as responsive as it is on other games. Overall i love pacman and this is a fun game
on March 20, 2011
I bought this game for the same reason everyone else does. Im from the Pac-Man generation ( In my 40's ) and I cant tell you how many of my quarters was gobbled up by this game in my youth. I bought it for PacMan and Galaga. The other games I could care less about especially Dig-dug 2 ( Crap). In their defense, I must say they are exact replicas of their arcade counterparts. The game is fine except a game like Pacman requires a joystick and not a pad controller. You cannot execute the pacman smoothly without a joystick which is why I think this game will fare better on the 3DS since it will come with a round joystick. Believe me, my arcade high score on the Pacster was over 240k so I do know how to play it best. Galaga works fine with the D-pad. The other games I cannot comment on since I really do not play them but I dont see a problem either. Its really a personal judgement call since this game cost less than the amount of quarters I put in one week in the arcade version of Pacman lol. Im sure once I try it on the 3DS I will be able to give it 5 stars but for now on the regular ds it leaves you wanting something better.
If you bought Namco museum game for the PS2 then you already know what to expect, if you haven't bought this game yet but or a fan of the newer games this one isn't for you. This has pretty much most of the games we remember playing in the 80's at the arcade or pizza parlors and now that it's on a more portable and accessible platform it makes playing these games just as fun now as back then. The basic games are Pac-man,Dig-Dug and Galaga though there are some others these games are probably the ones you'll spend most of your time playing though. Again if you're expecting graphics like Uncharted or Gears of war then obviously you didn't read the information or didn't bother, most of the games are pretty much going to look like games from the 8bit Nintendo days no surprise though but if you give it a try you might just be a little shocked at how much fun you get from these longtime classic games.
on September 9, 2016
I'm 35 and had to have this!!! It's awesome!! You can play all the fun back in the day games!
on May 1, 2017
Grand kids love all the old arcade games
on June 14, 2010
Namco Museum DS is a fun collection of classic Namco games, including among them Pac-Man, Galaxian, Galaga, Dig Dug II, The Tower of Druaga, Mappy, Xevious and the new, multiplayer only Pac-Man Vs. All of the old school arcade titles are well translated to the DS, replicating the graphics, sound, and music to a high degree, though the DS's D-pad does not feel as natural as a joystick would for game control, especially in Pac-Man. And all of the games save your high score, allowing you to try to break your record time after time. The main problem with this collection, though, is not in the games it has, but rather with the games it lacks. Ms. Pac-Man and the first Dig Dug are nowhere to be found here, which is rather disappointing, seeing as they are so iconic and enjoyable. Even with these sad omissions, the Namco Museum still has a great number of great games on one game card, which makes it perfect for long trips where variety is needed. I recommend this collection, but continue to hold out hope that Namco someday releases a second Museum collection for the DS, one that brings Dig Dug and Ms. Pac-Man back into the fold.
on May 4, 2017
works great
on October 30, 2016
Amazing collection of classics! There's even a library with sounds from the games, and a library that tell's you all about each game. Just like the originals except now I have them on the go! I recommend this to anyone who's a fan of these classics.
on October 18, 2015
Pretty good PAC-MAN game for the DS. To play single-player go into Arcade not VS.
However, I sure wish there was MS.Pac-Man as well as I get bored with the same board layout and fruit not moving.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.