Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

Namco Museum - Nintendo DS
Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

on January 15, 2018
LOVE it. I grew up playing PacMan and Galaga, love playing these games again. But the real treat is to find Mappy. You can't get Mappy anywhere else and I love love love that game. I'm new to DS, so getting use to playing it on a small format and not the full sized arcade machines - but so far, so good. DS game has Instruction Manual for games included which is helpful.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I bought this only for pacman. The Pacman is not as fun as the old nintendo version. The directional pad isnt as responsive as it is on other games. Overall i love pacman and this is a fun game
on March 11, 2018
It’s legit Ms Pac-Man AND Galaga. Who cares about anything else!! But there’s still another handful of games to try out. This game will bring you back to your childhood, while introducing your interests as a child to your own kids.
on October 18, 2015
Pretty good PAC-MAN game for the DS. To play single-player go into Arcade not VS.
However, I sure wish there was MS.Pac-Man as well as I get bored with the same board layout and fruit not moving.
One person found this helpful
on June 22, 2015
Awesome and fun game. Love that you can complete the The Tower of Druaga completely (you could not in the playstation Namco Museum Vol. 3- the little packet had the maze pictures wrong and I think there was a general glitch that didn't allow you do finish it.) AND that the treasure chest instructions are right in front of you. great game.
on June 14, 2010
Namco Museum DS is a fun collection of classic Namco games, including among them Pac-Man, Galaxian, Galaga, Dig Dug II, The Tower of Druaga, Mappy, Xevious and the new, multiplayer only Pac-Man Vs. All of the old school arcade titles are well translated to the DS, replicating the graphics, sound, and music to a high degree, though the DS's D-pad does not feel as natural as a joystick would for game control, especially in Pac-Man. And all of the games save your high score, allowing you to try to break your record time after time. The main problem with this collection, though, is not in the games it has, but rather with the games it lacks. Ms. Pac-Man and the first Dig Dug are nowhere to be found here, which is rather disappointing, seeing as they are so iconic and enjoyable. Even with these sad omissions, the Namco Museum still has a great number of great games on one game card, which makes it perfect for long trips where variety is needed. I recommend this collection, but continue to hold out hope that Namco someday releases a second Museum collection for the DS, one that brings Dig Dug and Ms. Pac-Man back into the fold.
on October 30, 2016
Amazing collection of classics! There's even a library with sounds from the games, and a library that tell's you all about each game. Just like the originals except now I have them on the go! I recommend this to anyone who's a fan of these classics.
on February 3, 2013
I was so tickled to be able to introduce my daughter to the great PacMan game that I so loved when I was younger. She loves it as well. Your child will too. A great price for years of entertainment. Once you have this, you will never want to sell it, believe me. You will be able to enjoy time together with your child because you will both end up playing it.
One person found this helpful
on December 26, 2011
My nephew is almost 6 and didnt really know any of these games but hes a big fan of angry birds and stuff on his iTouch. I picked this up for him on the DS so he could see what games I had while growing up. Needless to say he liked them but I had to relive my youth and took the DS away. I played the games for a couple hours and finally gave it back to him. Its a great collection of some of the classics and was a good price for the set.
on March 20, 2011
I bought this game for the same reason everyone else does. Im from the Pac-Man generation ( In my 40's ) and I cant tell you how many of my quarters was gobbled up by this game in my youth. I bought it for PacMan and Galaga. The other games I could care less about especially Dig-dug 2 ( Crap). In their defense, I must say they are exact replicas of their arcade counterparts. The game is fine except a game like Pacman requires a joystick and not a pad controller. You cannot execute the pacman smoothly without a joystick which is why I think this game will fare better on the 3DS since it will come with a round joystick. Believe me, my arcade high score on the Pacster was over 240k so I do know how to play it best. Galaga works fine with the D-pad. The other games I cannot comment on since I really do not play them but I dont see a problem either. Its really a personal judgement call since this game cost less than the amount of quarters I put in one week in the arcade version of Pacman lol. Im sure once I try it on the 3DS I will be able to give it 5 stars but for now on the regular ds it leaves you wanting something better.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.