Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change
Price:$17.69 - $500.00

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 210 reviews
on December 7, 2016
I'm not sure what this is or if may be i got bad copy. But nothing works, i can switch from menu to menu but it will not allow me to play anything at all. What a waste of money.
on May 10, 2016
I bought this only for pacman. The Pacman is not as fun as the old nintendo version. The directional pad isnt as responsive as it is on other games. Overall i love pacman and this is a fun game
on September 9, 2016
I'm 35 and had to have this!!! It's awesome!! You can play all the fun back in the day games!
on October 28, 2012
I couldnt wait till this arrived in the post but as soon as I started to play, it was like the mortal kombat version of ds games.......SUPER FAST!!!! its like playing the hardest level right from the start.....there is no build up.....i couldnt play more than 5 minutes....very frustrating!!! if there is anyway to reduce the speeds, please somebody let me know or i'm sending this back!!!
on February 2, 2010
Really only bought this for Pacman but it does come with some other fun arcade games I forgot about and also enjoy playing.
on May 4, 2016
This was a waste of my money!!!! It didn't work but didn't want to take time to send it back
on October 2, 2012
bought this item to play pacman.....but only can with a partner!!!!!!
knew that all games are vintage games but product info disclose that pacman
can only be played with companion
on January 13, 2011
Santa brought this game for our 10 year-old son this Christmas. He loves Pac-Man and wanted his own game to play at home. He was really excited to get this title. He enjoys playing the Pac-Man game, as well as several of the other games included on the game card. I am disappointed in the interface, however. Once you start any of the arcade games, the instructions, scores, and other text are cut off at the bottom, making them difficult to read. It is also difficult to use the button controls with one hand to play the game. He tried resting the DS unit on a table, freeing both hands to work the controls to the left of the screen, but his hands kept touching the lower screen and pausing the game. It would be helpful if the stylus were able to control game movements, or if there were a "virtual" keypad on the lower screen for controlling movement on the top screen. I downloaded a Pac-Man game to my phone, and he enjoys playing that version better since it does allow both stylus and virtual keypad control.
on July 2, 2011
Terrible!!!!!!!!!! when I recieved this game and play it, is not even working I try multiple DS but stil not running, I dump the game in the garbage, I waisted my money and time purchasing this game....Dissapointed.....
on October 22, 2009
Each of my two grandsons have a Nitendo DS game device. I purchased this game for them. It is a little difficult for the 5 year old but the 10 year old loves it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.