Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Namco Museum - Nintendo DS
Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

on January 15, 2018
LOVE it. I grew up playing PacMan and Galaga, love playing these games again. But the real treat is to find Mappy. You can't get Mappy anywhere else and I love love love that game. I'm new to DS, so getting use to playing it on a small format and not the full sized arcade machines - but so far, so good. DS game has Instruction Manual for games included which is helpful.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought this only for pacman. The Pacman is not as fun as the old nintendo version. The directional pad isnt as responsive as it is on other games. Overall i love pacman and this is a fun game
on June 22, 2015
Awesome and fun game. Love that you can complete the The Tower of Druaga completely (you could not in the playstation Namco Museum Vol. 3- the little packet had the maze pictures wrong and I think there was a general glitch that didn't allow you do finish it.) AND that the treasure chest instructions are right in front of you. great game.
on June 14, 2010
Namco Museum DS is a fun collection of classic Namco games, including among them Pac-Man, Galaxian, Galaga, Dig Dug II, The Tower of Druaga, Mappy, Xevious and the new, multiplayer only Pac-Man Vs. All of the old school arcade titles are well translated to the DS, replicating the graphics, sound, and music to a high degree, though the DS's D-pad does not feel as natural as a joystick would for game control, especially in Pac-Man. And all of the games save your high score, allowing you to try to break your record time after time. The main problem with this collection, though, is not in the games it has, but rather with the games it lacks. Ms. Pac-Man and the first Dig Dug are nowhere to be found here, which is rather disappointing, seeing as they are so iconic and enjoyable. Even with these sad omissions, the Namco Museum still has a great number of great games on one game card, which makes it perfect for long trips where variety is needed. I recommend this collection, but continue to hold out hope that Namco someday releases a second Museum collection for the DS, one that brings Dig Dug and Ms. Pac-Man back into the fold.
on December 26, 2011
My nephew is almost 6 and didnt really know any of these games but hes a big fan of angry birds and stuff on his iTouch. I picked this up for him on the DS so he could see what games I had while growing up. Needless to say he liked them but I had to relive my youth and took the DS away. I played the games for a couple hours and finally gave it back to him. Its a great collection of some of the classics and was a good price for the set.
on May 1, 2017
Grand kids love all the old arcade games
on October 30, 2016
Amazing collection of classics! There's even a library with sounds from the games, and a library that tell's you all about each game. Just like the originals except now I have them on the go! I recommend this to anyone who's a fan of these classics.
on December 21, 2016
It's okay, I like it but I'm challenged with the controls. For seasoned gamers it's great!
on October 18, 2015
Pretty good PAC-MAN game for the DS. To play single-player go into Arcade not VS.
However, I sure wish there was MS.Pac-Man as well as I get bored with the same board layout and fruit not moving.
on August 10, 2016
loved it game on
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.