- File Size: 1242 KB
- Print Length: 226 pages
- Publication Date: February 7, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BK3O95M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #66,240 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Nameless (Broken City Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Creative apocalypse/paranormal world created
* Well written and fast paced plot
* Offered as a kindleunlimited
* I really liked the heroine in this book -little things about her, for instance how she'd never seen a mirror and had no idea what she looked like - her character just came across as humble and almost innocent despite this horrible world
* It was too short - I get that it was only the first book of the series but this read more like a "serial" rather than a first installment
* The book cover is dreadful
* I didn’t like the idea of a love triangle - 3 men rescue the heroine and they all seem to be smitten with her in some way- I wish the romantic interest had only been portrayed as a possibility between Allura and one of the men.
* I wasn’t a fan of the ending - while it wasn’t a brutal cliffhanger like many Ive come across, it just seems to end at an awkward part - this one didn’t even feel like a HFN, one page you were reading along, then BAM, advertisement for book 2.
All things considered, I was pleased with this read and will definitely check out book 2. I just hope this isn’t one of those series that keeps going and going. I want some closure in the foreseeable future.
The ending was a tad abrupt too, but otherwise a quick page turner. Already bought book 2.
Most recent customer reviews
From bring prisoner to finding outbyour a hybrid.Read more