Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 26, 2013
I should preface this by stating that I am not a foodie, so my opinions are naive and lack global context...just now wandered out of the forest after being raised by wolves...okay, so, this is tasty, it seems to be an evolved or composed complex subtle product...one can taste the orange flavor, but not the ginger...the red/orange color makes it look spicier than it is (maybe by association with cayenne or Tabasco) so that one might only use a little out of caution...GO AHEAD AND USE A LOT, s'okay...
2 people found this helpful
on April 25, 2014
This is a great pepper mix for adding to your Soba or Ramen. I never eat ramen if I don't have it. I love spicy so I may be a bad judge but I find these medium spicy and quite flavorful.
on July 20, 2015
I couldn't taste very much from this, but the other reviewers liked it so I might've gotten a bad batch.
on February 17, 2015
I have to learn how to use it to get full benefit/fine as an additional spice also.
on February 23, 2014
I use this in the Shabu pot to add to the flavor of the broth that's used to cook Udon at the end of the meal.
on December 9, 2014
Try rubbing this on fish fillets before pan frying - delicious!
on June 9, 2015
Best stuff ever!
on March 12, 2013
careful with this..it's potent. also stir your soup as it tends to collect in the bottom of the bowl.great way spice up a bowl of udon.
One person found this helpful
on March 7, 2014
Seems like a simple chili pepper mix, but it quickly becomes addictive. Really tasty and delicious on anything that chili pepper would go with, and it adds complexity and zing.
One person found this helpful
on June 2, 2015
I love the flavor and heat of this spice mixture. I discovered it when it was used as a sauce component for a shrimp appetizer at a wine tasting.