2 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Nanda Home Clocky, the Original Runaway Alarm Clock on Wheels, Black (Loud for Heavy Sleepers), Perfect for Kids, New Grads, Teens & Even Dads
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLOCKY REALLY DOES RUN AWAY: Jumping with ease from a 3 foot high nightstand, Clocky's wheel activate and off she runs, rolling away beeping until you get up out of bed and turn her off. Works on carpet or wood and operates in a random fashion, changing directions when bumping into objects.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SNOOZE: Set your own snooze time or disable snooze and Clocky will activate on the first alarm forcing you out of bed.
- LOUD ALARM CLOCK FOR HEAVY SLEEPERS: When we say loud, we mean loud. Clocky's fun alarm has a loud beeping R2D2-like robotic sound, you cannot miss. We've been told time and time again, Clocky can wake even the heaviest of sleepers.
- ABUSE THE SNOOZE, KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES: Clocky is for everyone, from kindergarten to college to middle age. Clocky is perfect for anyone who has trouble waking up in the morning.
- WE'VE COVERED A LOT OF GROUND: You may have seen us in Marie Claire, Inc., Today Show, New York Times, Esquire, Lucky, Dwell, Everyday with Rachael Ray, Parents, Self, Good Housekeeping, Women's Health, Parenting, Better Homes Garden to name just a few...
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ABUSE THE SNOOZE? NEVER OVERSLEEP AGAIN!
WHAT IS IT? The alarm clock that runs away beeping, to get you out of bed. Can't wake up? You're not alone. Stats show that 40% of people 'abuse' the snooze. Typical alarm clocks just don't work very well. Ours never lets you oversleep again. If you snooze, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand, and run around beeping, absolutely determined to get you out of bed on time. Clocky's hip, innovative and charming.
WE BELIEVE FUNCTIONAL SHOULD BE FUN
When you look for a mate, you're probably searching for personality, intelligence, a sense of humor. Why should the objects we share our lives with be any different? That's where we come in. Nanda Home is a collection of charming and useful objects for your home.
WE FIX THINGS
We identify opportunities to make your environment a little more enjoyable. We started with the alarm clock. We thought, it doesn't have to be this way- a black box that stares at you blankly, often failing to do the one job it purports to. We can do better, can't we?
WHO ARE WE?
ABOUT NANDA HOME
We know you could use a little help around the house so we take the things we interact with every day, and re-invent them. We make them move to work better for you.
Nanda Home is a collection of charming and useful objects for your home.
We don't like to brag, but our clock's are not the only ones who get around. You mave have seen us in:
- Marie Claire
- Everyday with Rachael Ray
- Good Housekeeping
- Women's Health
- Better Homes & Garden
MEET GAURI NANDA
The proud parent of Nanda Home, and the company's main snooze offender. For Gauri, an oversleeper who was routinely late for classes as a graduate student at the MIT Media Lab, waking up would take some ingenuity. Fusing her love for aesthetics with her passion for 'ﬁxing' things that don't work very well, Nanda Home was born.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a Timex Dual Alarm Clock, which doubles as a night light and has USB charging; I have the Sonic Alert Sonic Bomb Loud Dual Alarm Clock, which has an attachment that physically shakes my bed; and I also have this Clocky, which rings and rolls off your bedside table and around the floor until you catch it to turn it off. I figure with these three clocks I have no excuse to not wake up.
The Clocky does exactly it's advertised to do. It starts ringing with the sound of a modified R2-D2 beeping, which is sufficiently loud. You have the option of choosing whether it stays put when it rings, or whether it should roll around the room. If you are a deep sleeper choose the rolling option. You can only snooze *once*, then it will turn off. It runs on four AAA batteries so don't expect this thing to constantly remind you to wake you up, that would be a battery drain, plus, be responsible and wake up.
My one-star deduction is the price doesn't match the manufacturing quality; it doesn't physically feel like it should cost much, and I think I'm mainly paying for the design.
I chose the chrome version as that is what was sold at the MoMA store (Museum of Modern Art). The design is very cute and deserves some accolades. Clocky will charm you with its modern design, and move you out of bed with its wheels. Recommended.
*** NOTE ***
There are lots of Clocky counterfeits from overseas. Make sure you buy directly from Amazon, Nanda, or a reputable source.
I had some difficulty with the clock initially but the company was quite on to it quickly. I like their customer support service.