- File Size: 1486 KB
- Print Length: 177 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: T.M. Cromer; 1 edition (January 14, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 14, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AE5A76M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #388,651 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $6.00 (75%)
The Nanny Crisis (The Holt Family Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 177 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Nanny Crisis (The Holt Family Series Book 2)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
saying just one more page or Damn
I need to know. You are drawn in to
every word and event that brings you
Come join a awesome Author who offers suspense, issues,
love and enjoy this book as much as I have.
This book is a standalone, but I'd highly recommend reading Finding You as well because some of the characters in The Nanny Crisis appear in the first book, which was a winner too.
Romance novels are something I read every now and again. My favorites are mysteries. I don't like graphic sex scenes and this book had too much for me. The same holds with profanity, and yes, there was some of that, too.
The writing is well done in this book so kudos to T.M.Cromer for that talent. I did read it all the way through. I had hoped the story would contain more than the romance, but it didn't follow up on the lines that could have been developed in more depth.
With these biases, you can see why I gave this two stars. I do understand why romance readers like the the book, but I appreciated the writing more than the story. If you like a bit of sex with your romance, you will like this. It has action, misunderstandings, strong personalities, and a twist or two. Like I said, the writing is strong. The humor stood out for me, as it was clever and "punny".
It isn't quite for me. Romance readers will have a ball with it especially if you want a little spice!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy