- File Size: 879 KB
- Print Length: 241 pages
- Publisher: Richard Brawer; 2 edition (July 20, 2013)
- Publication Date: July 20, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E2YXSVI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #932,162 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Nano Experiment Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This fast-paced thriller tackles both the world of high-powered drug companies and the politically-charged issue of the death penalty with equal panache, combining the two into a riveting story.
Without giving too much away, suffice it to say that
Eileen Robinson, a middle-class African-American woman sentenced to be executed and Mark Chetney, a convicted serial killer, similarly destined, have more in common than one might imagine. To learn more, however, you'll just have to read the book, but I assure you that you won't be disappointed. I look forward to reading more from this author. Excellent job, Mr. Brawer.
The only down side is the ending, it feels like the author was on a deadline and had to "wrap it up" in a hurry, it felt out of pace with the rest of the book, and was slightly disappointing.
Having said that I will be looking into other books by this author.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Action from start to finish. Very hard to put down once I started reading and I could actually see this happening in the world today.Published 2 months ago by James Shivers
Simple characters drawn together in unusual circumstances fight a battle against overwhelming odds. You are drawn in before you know it and the pages turn rampantly. A fun ridePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Well laid out plot, believable characters, lots of action. Also a believable premise--mad doctor helping find a cure for HIV, an aging ceo with nothing new produced at his... Read morePublished 4 months ago by sophieblue
I really enjoyed this book from beginning to end. Not only do I live in Houston but I worked in the Sunnyside area for over 30 years. Read morePublished 10 months ago by S. Townsley
Suspenseful from start to finish. A great book. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a twistPublished 18 months ago by Christine W Plank
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Conflict Resolution
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Conflict Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Specialties > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult