NanoPi NEO3 Rockchip RK3288 Tiny ARM Single Board Computer with 2GB RAM USB3.0 ,Gbps Ethernet and Unique MAC Address
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Unique MAC Address] A unique MAC address ensures that a device with it will not have conflict with other devices' IPs in any network. This MAC address can be used as a device's fingerprint.
- [Light & Full-speed Gigabit]---It features high speed data transmission and perfectly suits loT applications that require both high quality data transmission and small form factor
- [GPIO Programming Libraries, Ready to Go]---2.54mm pitch 26 pin-header onboard, include I2C, UART, SPI, I2S, GPIO.Connect, Git clone, and Make it.
- [Security & Stability]---Running 64-Bit Ubuntu core xenial with latest mainline linux
- [Wiki]You can refer more information by the document codeYS00114 via the link https://youyeetoo.com/blog/nanopi-neo3ys00114--58 . Any technical issues after purchase please contact with our tech-support team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click "SmartFly tech" and ask a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The NanoPi NEO3 is a newly released super tiny ARM board by FriendlyElec. It uses Rockchip' s 64- bit quad- core SoC RK3328 (ARM Cortex-A53).
It has 1GB/2GB 32-bit DDR4 RAM. A UbuntuCore and Friendlywrt image files are ready for it.It has one Gbps Ethernet with a
unique MAC address, one USB 3.0 Type A port, two 2.54mm USB 2.0 pinheaders, one MicroSD card slot and various GPIO
CPU: RockChip RK3328, Quad-core 64-bit high-performance Cortex A53
DDR4 RAM: 1GB/2GB 32-bit DDR4
USB Host: 1x USB3.0 Type A and 2x USB2.0 on 2.54mm pin header
Keys User Key x 1
microSD Slot: MicroSD x 1 for system boot and storage
GPIO: 2.54mm pitch 26 pin-header, include I2C, UART, SPI, I2S, GPIO
Serial Debug Port: 2.54mm pitch 3 pin-header, 115200bps
LED: Power LED x 1, System LED x 1
PCB Dimension: 48 x 48mm
Power: 5V/1A, via Type-C or GPIO
Working temperature: -20℃ to 70℃
OS Support FriendlyWrt 19.07-snapshot
Ubuntu Core 18.04 (64-bit)(Linux-5.4 + U-boot-2017.11)
-In the Box-
1 X NanoPi NEO3 2GB RAM (Combo - with Case & Heat Sink)
Tech-Team: email@example.com Skype: monica_9122