Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2015
I have battled with severe cystic acne my entire adult life... This has freed me and my skin from the pain and humiliation that comes with cystic acne. I tried every OTC and rx acne treatment out there... Nothing worked. I have been using it for a month and the results speak for themselves!
review image
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2013
I have tried EVERYTHING!! Cleaneers: Neurtigena, Pro-Activ, Murad, etc. I've been on oral anti-biotics for 3 plus months at a time while using topical anti-biotics as well. I've tried various versions of the pill, tetracycline, Retin-A (NIGHTMARE!!!) and Accutane. So, I have literally tried it all (aside from the laser and chemical peels I cannot afford). Then I tried Nanocleanse on a whim and WOW! I quit the Retin-A and went in to see my Dermo for my check up and he was amazed at the results. I assured him it was ALL due to this unbelievable product. He asked me to send him a picture of the label so he could look it up and let his other patients know about it. He's a great doctor and understands that I have been struggling for so long and was so pleased I had finally find something that did not cause my skin to break out even worse, peel, flake or become incredibly sensitive to the touch. I use it at night In the shower when I wash my make-up off. I also work out so I use it on my chest and shoulders where I used to get acne when I sweat. No more acne. A little goes a long way. There are some exfoliant-like beads in the cleanser that lightly clean and get at that oiliness but you decide how much you want to scrub and how long you want to leave the scrub on. I wish I knew about this stuff SO many years ago!! Best of luck!
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2015
I recently discovered that the formula for nanocleanse has changed to glycolic acid instead of salicylic acid. I was upset when i recieved a different formula than shown on the nanocleanse website. I have been assured it is good to use, i have only used this product a couple of times, but so far so good, it makes my skin feel nice.
Edit one week after i started to use Nanocleanse. I have now developed a few more pimples and the old ones have not gone. The Nanocleanse people say i should stick with it for another week or two. I guess i am stuck, i may as well try one more week, but i am a little fed up with how lousy customer service seems to be and the product changing and no one knowing, and now this. I really wish i had the "old" formula, it seems to have gotten better reviews.
Edit after 2 weeks of use. I have noticed some change, i don't really know if it is agood sign or bad. A few of the small bumps on my forehead have gotten significantly bigger and redder than they were last week. Some of the smaller bumps have gotten even smaller though. I have started using BP on my forehead just at night to get these big ones under control.
Edit after 1 month of use. I stopped using the benzoyl peroxide on my forehead, as it cleared up my spots nicely. I have been using nanocleanse by itself 2x a day for about a week now. My skin is starting to break out again in those little bumps. Seems to me that the exfoliating properties of Nanocleanse irritates my skin. From research, i have discovered that over exfoliating is bad for the skin, so i am going to use cetaphil alone to wash as well as the BP again at night, and the Nanocleanse only once or twice a week. It seems to me, from reading ALL the reviews and my research and experiences, that nanocleanse works OK on the big red angry acne, but causes problems when dealing with more mild cases. Very disappointed, took a long time to work and caused more breakouts. I doubt i will re order(With the price being high, esp. with international shipping).
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2015
I am 23 years old and up until about two years ago I had pretty clear skin. I had no idea what exactly happened but I started breaking out all the time. I have acne scars and up until recently, constant breakouts. I have tried every type of drugstore brand facial cleansers, proactive, Murad, etc. and none of them worked. I decided to give this a try before going to a dermatologist and getting something prescribed. I am SO glad I did. Since using it (about a month ago) my breakouts have stopped and the ones I had are healing beautifully. Every now and then I notice that some of the "gunk" that was stuck in my pores starts to make its way towards the surface but that is easily remedied with a nose-strip and a quick cleanse with Nanocleanse.

There is some slight burning but it's almost a good feeling - like the product is actually getting into my pores and cleaning them out. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
on October 9, 2015
I've never written a review before, but I thought I would give those who might have a similar experience a heads up. This might be a good product, or it might have been before it changed (I guess they recently changed the formula?), but this face wash made my acne the worst it has ever been. I gave it almost a month to see if it would get better after it got worse, but it just kept worsening. I have never seen my face so broken out. My face also broke out terribly with ProActiv and maybe these formulas are similar? I say that because I read a lot of reviews where people seemed to have success both with ProActiv and with this product. Again, not saying this is a bad product, just saying it didn't work for me.
on November 8, 2015
I love this stuff! I've been using it for a couple months now, and it is the best face wash I've ever used. It keeps my face very clear (with the exception of the occasional pimple, but nothing can clear your face 100%) I use it every morning and night, and it doesn't dry my face out, but I do use a little lotion after washing my face. The first week or so it burned my face a little, but then it stopped. I'd suggest using a small amount each time.

EDIT: new formula is crap. I started breaking out again really badly. Upset that I wasted 27$. Before it was worth the money, as it was the only thing that kept my face clear. Now I'll have to find something else.
on February 12, 2014
I am 25 years old and have tried so many products for my acne. I just knew Proactive would work! It did nothing to help with acne but it did dry my face out. I have been using Nanocleanse for about 4 months now and it works great! As soon as I started using it, I stopped seing new breakouts and within 2 weeks most of all my old ones were gone. In a month my face was clear of any acne, other than some scars that were left behind. When I started using Nanocleanse, it was a bit strong and did burn a little but it didnt last for long. Now my skin is use to it and there is no burning what so ever. It also last a lot longer than a month. I started in mid November and it is now mid February and I am still on my first bottle. I love this product and am so glad I finally found some releif to my acne problem. I dont really know about the Acnevva, the Nanocleanse worked so well on its own I never even opened the bottle.
on May 12, 2015
I am 72 hours into the use of this product. I can see some changes in my skin condition. My skin feels and looks more smooth and I can see a decrease in blackheads. They are not completely gone but I have some faith with the progress that I have seen so far that they may be cleared completely. I am very happy so far with the results of this product.
on April 11, 2017
My husband is allergic to sulfur, so I am happy that they changed the formula so that I can give it a go. I have used this once to twice a day for a month and a half and can really tell a difference. It calms my face down and has definitely helped with breakouts. My face also feels softer and smoother than before. I like the smell too. No complaints!
on October 30, 2014
Been using few days ago and slowly clearing up my bumpy facial skin. Didn't dried up my skin too. The products works wonder into my face coz I had a super sensitive skin. Been of so many products in the market like proactiv+, zaine skin set produtcts from philippines, Olay and thailand products but nothing works great on my face until I read out wonderful comments about this Nanocleanse in Amazon.com yet the rating was high. So I decided to give it a shot got my order few days later.
I used it twice a day as directed feeling so clean after wash love the smell too. I apply arbutin serum (H-I-M istry) I knew meant for men but works for women too. Hope it will totally cleared up my facial skin back into the way it was before...blemish free! I would love to recommend this product coz so great makes me more beautiful and get back my confidence...just be patient!
Thanks to nanocleanse I got yah!