- Series: Oxford Science Publications
- Hardcover: 424 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (September 26, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198562837
- ISBN-13: 978-0198562832
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,677,999 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nanotechnology: Integrated Processing Systems for Ultra-precision and Ultra-fine products (Oxford Science Publications) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
About the Author
Norio Taniguchi is at Tokyo Science University. Tsuguo Kohno is at Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Science and Technology. Maruyama is at Tokyo Institute of Technology.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|