Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nantucket Bicycle Basket Co. Pannier Basket with Hooks
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Our pannier baskets are perfect for trips to the farmers market, a day at the beach, or a ride around town
- Thickly woven using high quality, durable rattan
- Attaches to your existing rear rack with 2 metal hooks, fits most adult bicycles
- Weight limit of 15 pounds or the limit of your rack
- 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Nantucket Bike Basket Co. ~ Each Basket is a Work of Art
Made with Unique Hand Crafted Materials
The Nantucket Bike Basket Co. specializes in unique, hand-crafted baskets for your bicycle. Made from high-quality materials using durable weaving techniques, Nantucket Bike Baskets are made to last, while giving your bike a classic look.
We look at each and every one of our baskets as a work of art. Each basket in our line has been designed by our NBBC team, and woven by skilled craftsmen to be beautiful, yet functional. There are many types of baskets and raw materials available around the globe. At Nantucket Bike Basket Co., we have painstakingly chosen only the best for our collection. All of the raw materials we use have been hand-selected for strength and durability, ensuring that our baskets will hold up to the demands of everyday use.
Many Styles and Colors to Chose From
The average bicycle basket is woven for use as a decorative piece. The problem with this type of weave is that it is not meant to hold up to everyday wear-and-tear. For this reason, most of the baskets in our line are woven from full core Indonesian rattan, which we have found to be the most durable natural fiber available. We have incorporated rolled rims into our woven baskets to prevent unraveling at the top, allowing you miles and miles of happy riding with your Nantucket Bike Basket.
Style: Cisco/Natural Honey
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're extremely durable, easy to use, and probably will get stolen if you leave them on your bike. You could probably zip tie them to the rack. I do wish there were hooks so I could attach a bungee to make sure things wouldn't fall out though.
Here are some ideas of things you can put in the panniers:
1. Fruits. Lots of fruits. Apples, oranges, pears, bananas, kiwis. No watermelons! No scurvy on your watch!
2. Paper and books. Show everyone how smart you are! Choose titles that will let people know you're serious, like the History and Diagnosis of Microphantobacteriology rather than 50 Shades of Grey. Look how impressed you are already! Microphantobacteriology isn't even a real word! (Wear thick glasses while riding for EXTRA SMART POINTS)
5. Kale! Organic locally sourced kale! Yummmmm KALE!
6. At least four bottles of wine.
7. Nothing. If someone asks you why you are riding with baskets with nothing inside, look at them seriously and say with a straight face - "Because. I. Do. What. I. Want."
8. Another basket. SO META!
9. French bread, a picnic blanket, cheese, and wine because you will look so adorbs doing it
10. A packet of toilet paper. Ain't no shame.
11. More puppies!!!!!!
12. Corn! Everyone loves corn. If you see someone you like, hand them an ear of roast corn. Yum!
I bought them to carry groceries and my dog (14lbs)... I will have to put in some pads/blanket to do a test drive with him, but probably not big enough for a long ride.