Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Naomi Caietti
Naomi Caietti, PMP, CTM is a passionate project management consultant, speaker and author with over 25 years of experience managing software development and technology projects, programs and portfolios in key industries, including technology data centers, education and pension systems. Her personal commitment is to assist organizations to realize business value through delivery of excellence in projects, leadership, and strategic management.
• Just in Time Information - Advice on how to accelerate your leadership competencies and behaviors.
• Transformational Leadership Tips - Offers insights into leadership, how to transform and model your authentic leadership style, get unstuck and accelerate your career.
• Career Roadmap - Uncover the mystery of how to reflect, plan and act to establish your own personal career roadmap.
• Expert Advice - Eleven global experts sharing real stories, tips and advice.
• Secrets to Success - Learn the secrets other leaders have discovered to thrive personally and professionally.
• Leadership Competencies - Key leadership competencies shared in standalone chapters. i.e.: Brainstorming, Coaching and Mentoring, Conflict Management, Emotional Intelligence, Influencing, Interpersonal Skills, Listening, Negotiating, Problem Solving, and Team Building.
• Discover Your Purpose as a Leader - Learn how to deliver results through others; to develop more leaders and add value to your organization.