|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.59 - $156.23 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5
- Sporty open-toe sandal featuring three-strap upper with hook-and-loop strap at instep
- Cork and latex-covered suede footbed
- Small platform wedge
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The kayla is a three-strap sandal with a hook and loop strap at the instep and a backstrap for added stability and support. Naot anatomic cork and latex footbed is wrapped in a pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 5.5 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L5FXHAE
- Item model number: Kayla
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They were too big! I tried on a 37 in a nearby store (I don't usually buy shoes online but they were cheaper and I knew tbe shoe). It fit perfectly and I ordered the smaller size from Amazon. I returned the larger pair two weeks ago, with another item in tbe same box and appropriate paperwork and address label and now, two weeks later, I still haven't heard from Amazon re shoe return.
I'll call them this week -- next time I shall do a shoe exchange over the phone with Customer Service. I am a long-term Amazon customdr and have done very few returns or exchanges -- this was my second one, the first also related to incorrect shoe size.
These are also good looking sandals, sleek, and can be dressed down or dressed up. As noted, they do run about a half-size too big. A ailable only in full sizes.
As always, Naot has a comfortable, suede-lined sole which gives me arch support. I wore these shoes all day the first time with no problems. Love them!