|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$88.98 - $190.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1.25"
- Scandinavian cork and latex covered in suede
- Crisscross strap to help the foot in place
- Available up to size 43
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The paris is an great everyday sandal with a backstrap for extra stability and support. This sandal has a hook and loop closure at the instep for adjustability and a unique criss-cross strap front to help hold the foot in place. Naot's removable anatomic cork and latex footbed is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the foot with wear. The cosmopolitan collection features a 2" polyurethane sole with a metal shank and is extremely lightweight and durable.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L5FYDCU
- Item model number: Paris
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 24, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In some NAOT sandals, I feel no difference in either feet. In others, my right foot will feel the edge of the footbeds (for those sandals with removable footbed), so I feel some discomfort.
This pair belongs to the latter. With the 2 sides of my right foot rubbing on the edges, it is not that comfortable for walking.
I have a pair of customised orthotics. When I removed the footbed and put mine in, the toe straps were way too tight for me. As the straps are not adjustable, I have no choice but to abandon the use of my own customised orthotics.