Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Napier Sportz Cove 61500 Mid to Full Size SUV Tailgate Shade Awning Tent, Gray
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (18%)|
|Brand||SPORTZ BY NAPIER|
|Max Occupancy||2 Person|
|Item Weight||7 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Universal fit canopy shade fits mid-to-full size CUVs, SUVs, and minivans
- Get sheltered from the sun with over 2 feet of awning
- Mesh screen keeps bugs out of your vehicle
- Integrated storm flap gives you more privacy and protection from weather
- Comes with a convenient carry and storage bag
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Backyard BBQs
Napier Sportz Cove
For SUVs and CUVs
Hit the road, hit the beach, or hit the hay with the lightweight Sportz Cove awning. The conveniently compact awning attaches to the back of your small to mid-sized CUV or SUV and provides ultimate shade and shelter from the sun and rain. Ideal for tailgating, road tripping, fishing, picnics, bonfires, and backyard barbeques. Go ahead… take the scenic route!
- Over 2’ of awning provides ultimate shade and shelter from the sun and rain
- Mesh screen door allows for bug-free views
- Take comfort in having the added security of having quick and easy access to your vehicle in case an unfriendly critter strolls by
- Lightweight carrying bag for easy storage
- Made of high-quality polyester taﬀeta and polyester mesh to ensure your tent lasts through the years
Built-in storm flap in the door provides privacy and protection from the elements
Over 2’ of awning provides ultimate shade and shelter from the sun and rain
Hang out under the stars
Park by the shore and go fishing under the shade.
Turn your car into a shelter to share for the perfect tailgating or camping spot with this Napier Sportz Cove Mid- to Full-Size SUV Tailgate Tent. This shade shelter attaches to the rear of most mid- to full-size SUVs and minivans with its universal fit design, making it the perfect companion to protect you from the sun and rain. This tailgate tent features over 2 feet of awning as well as a mesh screen to keep bugs out of your vehicle. You can enjoy even more privacy and protection from the wind and rain with this portable canopy's integrated storm flap. From hosting the perfect tailgate party to picnics at the park, this canopy shelter for your vehicle is the perfect shelter for you and a friend no matter where the road takes you.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches; 7 Pounds
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : November 17, 2016
- Manufacturer : Napier Sportz
- ASIN : B01NA6NXB3
Best Sellers Rank:
#41,610 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #71 in Camping Tents
- Customer Reviews:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Attached photo shows compatible SUV models (this label is on the carrying case).
There was a storm forecast so I decided to give it a more robust test and sat out the storm in my 2017 Honda Pilot. The winds picked up to 25-30 mph, the rain was pretty heavy, there was some pea-sized hail and the rain came sideways at times. Weather report was almost an inch of rain over a 90 minute period.
I was pleased with the way the tent held up; no rain got in the Pilot, the tie downs help well, the canopy stayed tight and in place. I had the storm flap and the screen open and the ventilation was good. After the rain and the winds died down I took the tent down and that went well. The challenge was trying to fold up a wet tent neatly, but it went back into the carry case with no problem. I took it out when I got home, laid it out to dry overnight and then repacked it the next day.
I look forward to testing it out overnight with my grandson.
HUGE TIP: dont remove the tent poles. unclip from each holder on the left and right sides, but leave it connected in the middle at the slip. I simply folded up the tent poles, but left it connected to the canopy itself and it saved SOOOO much time.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 10, 2020